Naturally generated skyscraper

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Korenn

Jul 29, 2019
It's always nice when you can see who is the big honcho in town.

AVWyqjT.jpg

I took this screenshot a couple months ago and thought I should share it before I end up accidentally deleting it. Most houses in town had some elevation issues, but that skyscraper is the most extreme I've ever seen. Town generated in the Mindcrack pack.

I have no idea where this town is any more, all those waypoints were lost in the update to the new minimap :(

Glimworm

Jul 29, 2019
We could maybe figure out where the village is by following a circle 4047 units wide from the portal? That one didn't change place. Even though I think it's better to leave little legends like this be ;)

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
We could maybe figure out where the village is by following a circle 4047 units wide from the portal? That one didn't change place. Even though I think it's better to leave little legends like this be ;)
If you still knew where "Boat" was you could triangulate the location of the village to only two points on the entire map.
But, personally, I agree with you; something this awesome deserves its privacy :p

Reactions: Whovian

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
I love it when that stuff happens. I just start gutting those things and putting doors on all sides until there are a couple thousand testificates and I can't play in that part of the world any longer. Good times.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
yeah! I didn't climb it to see what was on it, but I expect it had a jacuzzi. And a tennis court.

Needs to be added to the game yesterday.

1% chance per town of spawning some rich guy like this that trades diamonds for cow meat or something.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
does it qualify as a base when it's just machines etc in the open?
I play on peaceful so I rarely make indoors stuff. All my stuff is usually spread out like a little mining site, with frame cargo lifts, a Dynamite factory, little wood platforms on dirt for everything...

Reactions: fergcraft

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I play on peaceful so I rarely make indoors stuff. All my stuff is usually spread out like a little mining site, with frame cargo lifts, a Dynamite factory, little wood platforms on dirt for everything...
your base sounds so dirty lol :p