Nano Zombies?!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing on a server minding my own business when a zombie wearing NANO ARMOUR flanked me from behind! It got me wondering....What strange things have you seen zombies wearing?

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
The Nano armour on the undead is a Halloween easter egg (akin to the vanilla one of undead wearing pumpkins) from IC2 that they added either last halloween or the one before - it doesn't happen at other times of the year

lol, that's why I was seeing NanoZombies. I've been attempting my hand at making a custom 1.6.4 modpack and presumed it was something some new mod added.

iNd3x

Jul 29, 2019
nano zombies?
How about Quantum skeletons!
Met one in the wild, not having a bow, only a sword.....
Killing that thing were almost impossible. Not to mention it's rapid fire when you are close to it!

Reactions: Cirom

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
i gave a zombie full quantum and a nano saber, and i was still able to kill it pretty easy, So the Armour isn't as effective on monsters

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
It's effective but nowhere near as effective as when a player wears it.
Protip. Don't play FTB on Halloween unless you're God.

Ripley

Jul 29, 2019
@TheAwesomater:
That's probably from factorization if you were wearing mps armor yourself.
It spawns mobs wearing the same gear as you.

ZedX

Jul 29, 2019
lol The quantum and nano armor look kinda derpy on the zombies
I know this is an old thread, but....

I just saw a quantum zombie today. They look fucking scary, to be honest. The quantum suit with a players nametag makes you worry sometimes, but seeing one on a zombie... It looks like some fucking astronaut alien shit. The quantum zombie I saw had a FULL suit on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubism

dodo_bear

Dec 16, 2020
I know that on some sites this could be considered a "necropost," but I just saw a whole apocalypse of these guys near my base and I have to admit, the armor really doesn't work as well on them. I finished them all off with a few shots from my caster's gauntlet.