Mystcraft With and Without

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
I run a private FTB server now and have had huge issues with mystcraft. I was hoping to find out that I was doing something wrong and that mystcraft isn't causing the lag but it appears it is. I just want to know if there is anything that can be done that I haven't already done myself?

My server is a 16 Core 2.66 Ghz Custom Mac Pro. I run windows OS however.
24GB of Ram.
SSD Harddrive.
Super Fast Internet.

With mystcraft installed no config changed. - Lag spikes every time someone teleports between dimensions.

With mystcraft installed config changes - players cannot create worlds, books or anything. Still I have horrible lag and so does everyone else (not an internet issue or another mod issue)

As soon as mystcraft is uninstalled the server runs flawlessly with plenty of people doing crazy stuff.

Is this a mystcraft issue? Is there anything that can be done to help? Because I would very much like to have mystcraft installed.

Greatly appreciate any responses!

Thanks!

Apple

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
I have no logs or error reports or anything. :/ Its just with Mystcraft = Slow Server. No mystcraft = super fast server :p

How would I get reports btw? So I can do another test and record some details.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
The console logs or MC logs that are generated when you start the launcher/server/game.
It may not tell you much, but it's really handy for picking out things that are broken/bugged/incorrect and usually the corrections help some