My name's Taladan and I'm a minecraft addict...

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

Already made a post over on the streams/youtube section kind of introducing myself, just wanted to drop the 'official' introduction in here. I am a streamer on twitch and make a few yt vids, I'm a middle aged dude (35), with a family and self employed. I do a lot of streaming on twitch & have a couple thousand followers...it's something that I rather enjoy doing and though I would like to make partner over there, it's not something that I'm too overly worried about.

I'm also a member of Team Keppa which is a community of streamers on twitch, one of the original members. As other keppas will tell you, our streams and streamers aren't really about quantity of viewers, we're more about quality of viewers, so you won't see me throwing around a lot of hype and whatnot that the giant streamers out there do...that's just not my thing.

As to the rest, I've been hanging out in DW20's irc chat and can be found there most of the time if I'm not streaming. Look forward to talking to you guys and enjoying the new modpack with yall.

tl;dr: New guy. Streams. Chats.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

Already made a post over on the streams/youtube section kind of introducing myself, just wanted to drop the 'official' introduction in here. I am a streamer on twitch and make a few yt vids, I'm a middle aged dude (35), with a family and self employed. I do a lot of streaming on twitch & have a couple thousand followers...it's something that I rather enjoy doing and though I would like to make partner over there, it's not something that I'm too overly worried about.

I'm also a member of Team Keppa which is a community of streamers on twitch, one of the original members. As other keppas will tell you, our streams and streamers aren't really about quantity of viewers, we're more about quality of viewers, so you won't see me throwing around a lot of hype and whatnot that the giant streamers out there do...that's just not my thing.

As to the rest, I've been hanging out in DW20's irc chat and can be found there most of the time if I'm not streaming. Look forward to talking to you guys and enjoying the new modpack with yall.

tl;dr: New guy. Streams. Chats.

Welcome to the FTB community!

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, hope you and team Keppa overall are going to stream some FTB maps, not like they have no one to do, but if you enjoy it, why not, huh?

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, hope you and team Keppa overall are going to stream some FTB maps, not like they have no one to do, but if you enjoy it, why not, huh?

Yeah, I'm working my way through the FTB maps currently on my stream - will be streaming later today probably in an hour or so. Currently on the FTB map, next will be insanity then the insanity bonus. Actually the one I'm working on now I've gotten everything done but the Omega bee. I feel like this is going to probably be one of the harder things since I'm not big on bees yet.

For everyone else, thank you much for the warm welcome!