My modpacks wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

hej_man

Jul 29, 2019
Im trying to play direwolf20 and monster but noone of them will work!
My unleashed work but DW20 and monster gets stuck on mojang screen and suddenly it crashes!

When i play unleashed this ftb text gets up and the mojang will come.

But monster and DW20 doesnt get the ftb text

Here is a pastebin for the monsterpack!
- www.pastebin.com/Us8bCZc7 i didnt get everything but...
It says expandedredstone in console it and after like 1 min it comes up like 6 more infos and then it crashes

Plz help me

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
There is no error in that log that I can see. If when the crash happens the console closes along with minecraft then go to the options and turn on 'reopen launcher after exiting minecraft'. The launcher will now reopen after the crash happens. Now go to the console and click the pastebin button and post the log.

Reactions: hej_man

hej_man

Jul 29, 2019
There is no error in that log that I can see. If when the crash happens the console closes along with minecraft then go to the options and turn on 'reopen launcher after exiting minecraft'. The launcher will now reopen after the crash happens. Now go to the console and click the pastebin button and post the log.
Ok

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Reactions: hej_man

hej_man

Jul 29, 2019
You have a java flag that is causing the problem. Now since you have windows 8 you may need to go a through the control panel. Go here and scroll down to see how to get to the control panel. Once there click on System and Security then on System now continue from the step 3 onwards from my fix in the link below.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf20-pack-crashes-on-load.41319/#post-562561

I did what you Said but now my modpack doesnt wanna start at all.
Check it out
- http://pastebin.com/f2bJ0T3U

Status
Not open for further replies.