my game is not loading up

IronAbraxus

Jul 29, 2019
i have tried multiple times starting up mincraft using the FTB launcher using the Direwolf20 mod pack for Minecraft 1.6.4 and it has not even gotten into the main menu. i will post a pastebin of the console log.

http://pastebin.com/khnRafSS

whenever i have tried i have gotten this exact or very similar console logs. please help and let me know as soon as possible.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
same but i cant do a crash log because the console goes down with it...im gonna try to install 64bit java and get back to you on that.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
i have tried multiple times starting up mincraft using the FTB launcher using the Direwolf20 mod pack for Minecraft 1.6.4 and it has not even gotten into the main menu. i will post a pastebin of the console log.

http://pastebin.com/khnRafSS

whenever i have tried i have gotten this exact or very similar console logs. please help and let me know as soon as possible.

I notice that you have 32 bit java this will limit your ram usage to 1.5gb if you use 64 bit you will be able to allocate more but you only have 4gb max so the most I would allocate is 2gb. You may want to invest in some more ram.

I suggest doing the basic troubleshooting guide linked below. If you still need help then post a fresh log.

http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...ticle/View/54/0/basic-troubleshooting-updated[DOUBLEPOST=1389445782][/DOUBLEPOST]
same but i cant do a crash log because the console goes down with it...im gonna try to install 64bit java and get back to you on that.

In the options tick "reopen launcher when minecraft exits" which will enable you to get a log using the pastebin button in the console.

Charles burton

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue i have a 64bit operating system and 64 bit java installed.
when trying to login to Horizons or Direwolf 1_6_4 i have included my log have uninstalled and reinstalled everything including java several times i was able to get in on version 1.0.7 lost it when it went to 1.0.11 i also have used the troubleshooting guide

Attachments

• xjRKzHsF.txt
    28.2 KB · Views: 47

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK

How much memory does your system have in total?[DOUBLEPOST=1389455561][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am having the same issue i have a 64bit operating system and 64 bit java installed.
when trying to login to Horizons or Direwolf 1_6_4 i have included my log have uninstalled and reinstalled everything including java several times i was able to get in on version 1.0.7 lost it when it went to 1.0.11 i also have used the troubleshooting guide

I don't open random files from people on the internet. Please edit your post and use pastebin for your log.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
follow the path below to find out.

control panel --> system and security --> system

Look for "Installed memory".

Tell me what it says.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomRage

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK

I apologise I assumed you knew how to get to the control panel. I would try updating your video drivers as well.

Do you use a texture pack?

Also from your earlier post you said you were going to try 64 bit java but unfortunately you only have a 32 bit os so you can't.