Multiplayer pack

  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Goten87

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
8
0
0
hello will there be a multiplayer mod pack to work with the singleplayer
so we have a good setup
and not need to look for the files them self

i can make the server my self i only need the right mod versions/files

so people can make servers as well
 

Tahg

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
210
0
0
The mod pack we release will have a corresponding pack suitable for dedicated servers.
 

Canotsa

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
65
0
0
natchu96 said:
Goten87 said:
so i cant make a friend server on my own pc
like i wanne do right now :p

The pack isn't even frickin' out yet . . .

next to nothing is.

Well The FTB pack is out.
MP is in open beta though.

(the one used with FTB map)
 

JerryMac

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
24
0
0
Tahg said:
The mod pack we release will have a corresponding pack suitable for dedicated servers.

i had this question on the MCforums about it. will we be able to make our own server with the FTB mod pakc? :)
 

IBurn36360

Member
Jul 29, 2019
57
0
16
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).
i hope so, else it'll be no fun :( to play with random people you dont know and might want to rape you :D
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).

Sooo, Servers will spawn a chest with enough red wool to make a Heart, Gotcha!
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
DarkJDL said:
IBurn36360 said:
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).

Sooo, Servers will spawn a chest with enough red wool to make a Heart, Gotcha!
should be an easter egg.
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
IBurn36360 said:
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).

Sooo, Servers will spawn a chest with enough red wool to make a Heart, Gotcha!
should be an easter egg.

easter egg as in the secret cameo or easter eggs as in chocolate for starting players?
oooo Chocolate Hearts to spread even more love!
Secret cameo Chocolate Heart hidden inside a Red wool Heart surrounded in an outer dimension where you can only get in by throwing an easter egg dropped by the easter bunny mob that spawns once every 100 hours of gameplay.
...mod idea anyone? lol...if only.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
DarkJDL said:
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
Sooo, Servers will spawn a chest with enough red wool to make a Heart, Gotcha!
should be an easter egg.

easter egg as in the secret cameo or easter eggs as in chocolate for starting players?
oooo Chocolate Hearts to spread even more love!
Secret cameo Chocolate Heart hidden inside a Red wool Heart surrounded in an outer dimension where you can only get in by throwing an easter egg dropped by the easter bunny mob that spawns once every 100 hours of gameplay.
...mod idea anyone? lol...if only.
i challange you to make that mod.
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
adib said:
i challange you to make that mod.
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.

I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
DarkJDL said:
adib said:
i challange you to make that mod.
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.

I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.
oh yeah the last part is pretty much me also.
 

Canotsa

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
65
0
0
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
adib said:
i challange you to make that mod.
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.

I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.
oh yeah the last part is pretty much me also.

coding is fun if you're coding something you really want yourself. Or doing something evil. :twisted:
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
Canotsa said:
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.
oh yeah the last part is pretty much me also.

coding is fun if you're coding something you really want yourself. Or doing something evil. :twisted:
oh yes coding something evil is fun.
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
adib said:
Canotsa said:
adib said:
oh yeah the last part is pretty much me also.

coding is fun if you're coding something you really want yourself. Or doing something evil. :twisted:
oh yes coding something evil is fun.


Yes, Coding is fun, I agree. I just get bored and lazy and unmotivated. even through the fun. I'm sort of tired of the world (Oh noes! I'm gonna get all these comments blarghablarghablargh) No worries, I'm not suicidal. I just think the world lost some of its luster. lol Kind of depressive eh? Haha! Cheer up Dark! You're gonna have Pizza! =D ZOMG PIZZA! ME LIKE!