Jul 29, 2019
hello will there be a multiplayer mod pack to work with the singleplayer
so we have a good setup
and not need to look for the files them self

i can make the server my self i only need the right mod versions/files

so people can make servers as well

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
The mod pack we release will have a corresponding pack suitable for dedicated servers.

Canotsa

Jul 29, 2019
natchu96 said:
Goten87 said:
so i cant make a friend server on my own pc
like i wanne do right now :p

The pack isn't even frickin' out yet . . .

next to nothing is.

Well The FTB pack is out.
MP is in open beta though.

(the one used with FTB map)

JerryMac

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg said:
The mod pack we release will have a corresponding pack suitable for dedicated servers.

i had this question on the MCforums about it. will we be able to make our own server with the FTB mod pakc? :)

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).

adib

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:
Any and all servers that people make are allowed to be public. I think it would be counterproductive if we didn't allow you guys to spread the love =).
i hope so, else it'll be no fun :( to play with random people you dont know and might want to rape you :D

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:

Sooo, Servers will spawn a chest with enough red wool to make a Heart, Gotcha!

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
IBurn36360 said:

should be an easter egg.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
IBurn36360 said:

should be an easter egg.

easter egg as in the secret cameo or easter eggs as in chocolate for starting players?
oooo Chocolate Hearts to spread even more love!
Secret cameo Chocolate Heart hidden inside a Red wool Heart surrounded in an outer dimension where you can only get in by throwing an easter egg dropped by the easter bunny mob that spawns once every 100 hours of gameplay.
...mod idea anyone? lol...if only.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
should be an easter egg.

easter egg as in the secret cameo or easter eggs as in chocolate for starting players?
oooo Chocolate Hearts to spread even more love!
Secret cameo Chocolate Heart hidden inside a Red wool Heart surrounded in an outer dimension where you can only get in by throwing an easter egg dropped by the easter bunny mob that spawns once every 100 hours of gameplay.
...mod idea anyone? lol...if only.
i challange you to make that mod.
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
but yeah some hidden stuff that are hard to get to even with flying would be fun. like in the end under the island.

I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

I've been thinking to try out modding for a while now, The problem is my programming is VERY rusty (last time I did some real code was 5 years ago)(that's fixable) and I get bored really fast(not really I just need to keep my attention on it) But, I tend to lose motivation too.
oh yeah the last part is pretty much me also.

Canotsa

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

coding is fun if you're coding something you really want yourself. Or doing something evil. :twisted:

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Canotsa said:
adib said:
DarkJDL said:

coding is fun if you're coding something you really want yourself. Or doing something evil. :twisted:
oh yes coding something evil is fun.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Canotsa said:
adib said:

oh yes coding something evil is fun.

Yes, Coding is fun, I agree. I just get bored and lazy and unmotivated. even through the fun. I'm sort of tired of the world (Oh noes! I'm gonna get all these comments blarghablarghablargh) No worries, I'm not suicidal. I just think the world lost some of its luster. lol Kind of depressive eh? Haha! Cheer up Dark! You're gonna have Pizza! =D ZOMG PIZZA! ME LIKE!