MultiMC Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbyeme

Jul 29, 2019
So I have loaded all the mods on my multimc for mac osx and there have been two problems. In the mods folder in the download, the folders portal and timer won't load and then i get a blue screen. please help

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
Deathbyeme said:
So I have loaded all the mods on my multimc for mac osx and there have been two problems. In the mods folder in the download, the folders portal and timer won't load and then i get a blue screen. please help

I'm not an expert of Macs, actually I despise them (The error is that you are using one! =D)
But here are the few tips I can come up with right now

Try without the timer and portal folders?
is there no way you could post a bug report?
Try "Rebuild Jar" with MultiMC
Try without MultiMC? (probably won't change a thing but who knows, I don't know macs)
Kill someo-- I mean Babies.

and by blue screen I assume you don't mean Blue Screen of Death, Because I thought Mac had Kernel Panics instead.

Sell Mac, Buy PC? =D

xchampx13

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend just redownloading MultiMC and moving your instances if you have a lot to the new download, this works for me whenever i have any problems.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Create a new instance. Make sure you put in order of Forge, Chicken Loader then NEI.

Afterwards, make sure that you've put the config files into the .minecraft folder (unless you have MC 4.0.0 in which case you import a config folder)

Status
Not open for further replies.