Mouse Problems Since Newest FTB Launcher Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGENSOUxX

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I updated to the newest ftb launcher and now my mouse cursor shows up like I have pressed the alt button (But i dont) and causes my mouse not to respond. It only does it on multi player and only for a minute then it works fine then dose it again. I have tried updating my drivers for my mouse and everything else. But it only does it on multi player and since the update. Its not that bad, Its just a major pain. I dont happen in regular minecraft or anything else just ftb. So if any one has the same problem or a fix please comment, Thank you for the help Gen.

Kouyou

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a similar problem. In single player (I haven't seen about Multiplayer yet) my mouse will appear where my cursor usually is in minecraft when I holding down the left mouse button, sprinting, and other such actions. It'll disappear and become the regular cross after a moment but its a bit annoying. It seems to give me a little bit of an FPS issue when it does this, but its not that noticeable... Just annoying.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Just some default troubleshooting.

1) Go into a default (no mods) Minecraft. Does this mouse problem happen?
2) After that make a new Folder and re download the launcher (Don't add other mods) and log in. Does this problem happen?
3) Check your Java is up to date at ( www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp )
4) Check your mouse drivers.
5) Information on your system. Pc or mac and what OS?

If you have done anything else to try and troubleshoot this problem please write them down as well.

(all my ideas so far)

XxGENSOUxX

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Just some default troubleshooting.

1) Go into a default (no mods) Minecraft. Does this mouse problem happen?
2) After that make a new Folder and re download the launcher (Don't add other mods) and log in. Does this problem happen?
3) Check your Java is up to date at ( www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp )
4) Check your mouse drivers.
5) Information on your system. Pc or mac and what OS?

If you have done anything else to try and troubleshoot this problem please write them down as well.

(all my ideas so far)

Ok.
1) I dont have the prob in reg minecraft.
2)Yes, still happens
3)Yes its up to date
4) Drivers are all up to date, Even tried rolling back the updates
5) Windows 7 Home Premium Service pack 1

I even tried with a different optifine and with optifine uninstaled.

Kodiak's Monry

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue in single player except the cursor is always there, and to answer question:
1) I do not have the probem in Vanilla Minecraft
2) Yes, still happens
3) Yes, is up to date
4) Drivers are up to date
5) Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP1

Kodiak's Monry

Jul 29, 2019
I have done some tooling around and it appears to be triggered by using the Forestry back packs, however I am unsure because it seems to randomly appear at time without the backpacks in my inventory

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, This maybe annoying since you will have to close and re open the launcher 30odd times..

Before you log in can you disable ALL mods then one by one add them and see when the problem starts.

As Kodiak's Monry siad it maybe forestry but it maybe another mod aswell.

=P

Kodiak's Monry

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing around with the mods and at times it appears and at times it doesn't. Unfortunately the number of mod combinations where it happens is way to numerous to list. One thing I have noticed is another "visual" glitch with the buildcraft pipes when I have a quarry running. Individual items appear to "skip" through the system... in other words they move forward then stuter step then move forward. I have a run of stone pipes with a gold pipe every 10 blocks. This seems to happen during games where I also have the cursors showing over the cross hairs. Not sure if I am helping or opening Pandora's Box here haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.