Most items in your AE System

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
I swear I was just gonna make this post today!!! LOl great minds think alike anyways here is my most items and I voided prob 1b cobble and like 5m sand voided as well before I started to DSU them. This is with quarry plus btw with Eff IV on the quarry The monster quarry to hit bedrock took like idk 15 hours lol.
10pu42d.png
Here is a pic of my map for the devastation I have cause lol
15g456s.png
And this is something I thought of for boiling sludge!!
9jhml0.png
So there is 9 sludge boilders wrapped with Ender IO fluid conduit those are connected to a ender tank that feed them sludge. Under them have fluctuating item ducts to power the boilers and pull items out of them put them in a ender chest and put them back into the AE system.
Your guys turn!!

Reactions: Tepig4321

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
I swear I was just gonna make this post today!!! LOl great minds think alike anyways here is my most items and I voided prob 1b cobble and like 5m sand voided as well before I started to DSU them. This is with quarry plus btw with Eff IV on the quarry The monster quarry to hit bedrock took like idk 15 hours lol.
10pu42d.png
Here is a pic of my map for the devastation I have cause lol
15g456s.png
And this is something I thought of for boiling sludge!!
9jhml0.png
So there is 9 sludge boilders wrapped with Ender IO fluid conduit those are connected to a ender tank that feed them sludge. Under them have fluctuating item ducts to power the boilers and pull items out of them put them in a ender chest and put them back into the AE system.
Your guys turn!!
Team m8

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
From my current TPPI world:
gy0EhQc.png

Automatically recycling items, which is why so many are at 520k(a full Extra Cell Block Container).

Not Quarrying any more, haven't done so for months :p

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
picture isnt working -_-
Thought I would be lazy for once and just attach it to the forum. But that is rather random if it loads or not.
Redone it with a proper imgur link now.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not really a hoarder, but here is what i have on my current server:

Oi3EsHd.png

I really have no idea of what to do with almost 3.6m stone...

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
You should be wondering MORE about what you are gonna use 1 million wheat for!

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
You should be wondering MORE about what you are gonna use 1 million wheat for!

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.

Autocraft it into MFR Industrial Fertilizer to be used in a MFR Fertilizer to grow more wheat!