Morvelaira's Videos

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
So, I figured since I now have a few video series going on YouTube, I should post here so you guys know where they're at - should be interested. I currently have the following video series active: Better Than Wolves, and Morvelaira's Transmutation (Equivalent Exchange 3). Here's the latest episodes:

Better Than Wolves:

Equivalent Exchange 3:

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
By the way - Just passed 2000 subscribers on YouTube. YAAAAAY! :D
Gratz for that and for the global moderator nomination xD, also, we need more episodes like 9.5 of your better than wolves lets play. That episode made me laugh uncontrollably for a good half an hour.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Not too sure I'll put more videos like that up. If you liked that, though, come to my Saturday night livestreams - I'm typically drinking then! 9PM PST :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
As far as i know Equivalent Exchange only has one item, is that enough for a series yet? Anyways i may take a look and see what is already implemented. Congratulations with you 2000 subscribers.

Groseille

Jul 29, 2019
As we often say in my country: "Better late than never"

A big thank you to the live of Saturday which allowed us to see the construction of the first building of Feed the City, I sincerely hope that there will soon be able to live on the other track the construction of other buildings.

With work and family, I do not know if this is possible but it would be nice every Saturday or Saterday every two weeks, to make a live of "Feed of the City".

PS: Everyone does not have the luxury of using a texture pack so it would be nice to show as the result with the basic texture pack or at least the faithfull :)

Sincerely,