Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.2 | Bop | small whitelist server | 6 gb ram | new Map | teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.1.2 (note the .2, you probably have to change it in the dropdown in FTB Launcher. You can find it to the left of the Pack Codes ).

Want to be creative, have fun and build a friendly community? Then you have come to the right place :)
This is a newbie friendly server for mature gamers (means not necessarily you have to be old *g*)
I just started it and am looking for some fun, friendly and honest people to play with.
I'm also looking for a co-admin, but we have to game together for a while to get there.

I'm aiming for a community-driven server with functioning teamplay and a naturally looking world (think hobbit/discworld with steampunk, tech and magic and you will be fine).
If you join now, you are there from the very beginning and will be able to take influence in the evolution of the server.
Right now there are 4 slots, as soon as more are needed I will rent them.

What I look for in players:
I'm looking for teamplayers: that means actually playing as a team. Not everyone for himself, but all together.
I want a naturally looking world without big building scars and a relatively undisturbed landscape. I like the nature aspect of the game. That does not mean there will be no tech, just blend it in the landscape and make it look good.

What I like:
- teamups in general
- team dungeon delving
- little by little building a nice looking community town as a team
- having a nice chat with laid-back people
- building themed areas (for example a pirate cove, hobbit village, medieval town with castle, tribal ork village, dungeon, unseen university, etc....)

What I don't want:
- PVP, stealing or other griefing
- hacks or cheatmods
- spam or _excessive_ swearing (I'm not prude, but I want to have fun) on the chat
- personal ages (creation of ages only on special ocassions with admin consent)
- destroying the landscape and ruining the view for everyone else
- quarrys or other lag inducing contraptions (If you absolutely need something like that, let it be an enderquarry in a mining age)
- powerplaying (just racing to forever more powerful tech or magic is simply no fun at all. I like a leisurely gameplay experience. That does not mean you have to live in a mudhouse or cave!)
- killing villagers
- killing animals/mobs in machines for xp or mob essence.
- powersuits (they're just ugly and overpowered fun killers)

Rules:
- What an admin says is law
- The rules may be changed without any warning and it is up to you to check the rules regularly
- Try avoid ruining the landscape for your build (like flattening large places)
- Do not mess up the coastlines. If you need sand travel far or even better use a pulverizer or macerator.
- Replant all trees harvested with same type
- Keep your livestock above ground and free range (Yes, I may be a bit strange in that...)
- Don't plant a holy tree saplings (They can crash the server)
- Don't use Qcraft! It can crash the server
- no chunkloaders/world anchors or other things like that

IP: 46.251.241.49:25565
RAM 6144 MB
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz (12 Cores) Uplink: 1000 Mbit

To join just post a comment below :)

Desired infos:
Name:
Minecraft name:
What are you planning to do on this server? :
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) :
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? :
What could you bring into the community? :
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? :
Wher eare you from (again, this is just me being curious) :
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one - it will help a lot:

I'm looking forward to meet you!
Sebastian

Last edited:

Pigthaman1

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brian
Minecraft name: pigthaman
What are you planning to do on this server? : I'm not really sure I tend to decide that once I get settled in but I would like to create a steampunky rotarycraft focused home.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : I have played on and off since FTB came out.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I will be able to spend a few hours a day on the server.
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? : I am very friendly and I love helping people so I'm sure I will get along fine.
What could you bring into the community? : I bring bits experience from different mods and servers I have played with that people don't normally use.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yep keep things pretty don't use mob farms and be a good person.
Where are you from (again, this is just me being curious) : Great Lakes Region
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yep
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one - it will help a lot: I just want to find a decent server with good active people that will stay around longer than 2 weeks and hopefully grow into a busy but fun server. I also want to play with rotarycraft and other mods more to find the perfect efficient combinations of as many mods as possible because it's a fun challenge to make mods work together and not just use one or two.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jordan
Minecraft name: minijordanh
What are you planning to do on this server? : build an underground secret base. that I from a television series called stargate sg1. 1-1 ratio
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : from the release of the ultimate pack.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : well on busy work days passably 2-4 hours on week ends most of the day.
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? : like to think so. but shy but when conisation is flowing im good.
What could you bring into the community? : cool building's and fun moments exploring together
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yh quick scan throw but understood all main rules
Wher eare you from (again, this is just me being curious) : uk
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : don't know what TeamSpeak is. but do own a headset I think. willing to be guided throw to set up.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one - it will help a lot: well looking for a good community to join. not looked to much but most have people that are independent and selfish. I hoping some where will allow me to build wild creations. no matter the size or difficulty of the design.

is it possible. if I do get listed I could have a quick email on [email protected] to say im in.

hope to see you soon minijordanh (Jordan)

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
thanks. just tried to log in but error comes up saying some mirco block are not found. im forcing update again while im at work. and try again later.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Guillaume... I'm Belgian you can say William instead, I know how hard it is to say "Guillaume" in English :/
Minecraft name: GuillaumeDeleu
Age: 15 . I'm sure you're not part of these people who judge on the age, but I always prefer to say that I'm mature even if I'm a bit young ...
What are you planning to do on this server? : Building useful community buildings and a Public Power Plant so everyone can use and new players don't have to worry about power !
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : 1 year, maybe a bit more ...
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 1 hour to 2 hour per day, maybe less some days
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? : I played on a lot of whitelisted server before, and I always got along with everybody, so I don't see why this wouldn't be the case here :) !
What could you bring into the community? : A bit of ... let's say ... technical teaching ? I know a lot about tech mods, so maybe I could help some players. For the other non-tech mods I'm seriously bad,except Mystcraft :/ !
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes, and I totally agree with them ! I'll just try my best to no output 200 000 RF/tick the 3rd day !
Where are you from (again, this is just me being curious) : Belgium !
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : No, sorry ... TS doesn't work for me and I don't have an headset anymore ...

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mostly called rock because its my nickname
IGN: LegendOfStuff
What do you plan on doing on this server: trying new things out and seeing how i can automate things or make them better
how long have you been playing FTB: robably 2 and half years now, been around the block a few times
How much time will you spend on the server: probably 1-2 hours per day
will you get along with people on the server: im kinda a shy guy so i shouldnt cause any problems
What can you bring to the community: a guy who likes to help others alot and will lend a hand whenever needed
Do you understand all the rules: you sure betcha
Where are you from: usa
Teamspeak: ive never really got into that but i might try it

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Name: David
Minecraft name: tuga999
What are you planning to do on this server? :I'm looking for a small community driven server and yours look exactly like what I'm looking for
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : I've been playing minecraft since beta, FTB since launch but I made a pause a year ago but now I want to play again in a quality server with nice people
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Don't have a job right now so I can play whenever I want
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? : Definitely yes.
What could you bring into the community? :Good vibes, I'm a no stress kind of guy ;)
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? :Yes I did and they are just common sense for normal people :p
Where are you from (again, this is just me being curious) :Luxembourg, right next to you
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :Yes and yes
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one - it will help a lot: As I said earlier, I'm looking for a small friendly community driven server. I hope you still have space on your server because I'm really forward to it. If you have any questions about me, don't hesitate

Last edited:

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
Desired infos:
Name: carl
Minecraft name:
What are you planning to do on this server? : building a nice base and meet awesome and nice people
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : half year.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :6 hours per day
Will you be able to get along with people on the server? : yes i will
What could you bring into the community? : fun and happines
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yes
Wher eare you from (again, this is just me being curious) : sweden
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : i got it
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one - it will help a lot:
i want to join beacause this look like a nice and new server and i will look forward playing monster and with you all :)