Open Server [Monster 1.1.0][PvP/Grief/Raid][Open][Popular Server][Not For noobs: 18+][Skyland][Portal Gun][TS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP--> monster.g.akliz.net

Rules-->
*NO Dupe or glitch will be accepted
*NO Spamming, advertising and main chat in english
*Don't ask for ranks or items
*NO AFK machines
*Base in the end or nether top are prohibited

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlackgearCommunity
  • -->AWESOME SKYLAND SPAWN
  • -->THE MINIMUM BANNED ITEMS (CHUNK LOADERS NOT BANNED)
  • -->*BANK *PVP ARENA *MOBS ARENA *MAZE *SCHOOL
  • -->BALANCED ECONOMY AND CUSTOM PUBLIC MARKET
  • -->AWESOME DONATION RANKS AND PACKS
  • -->THE END WORLD RESETED EACH WEEK
  • -->TEAMSPEAK 3
  • -->AUTO-RESTART IN 3 MINUTES IF SERVER CRASH
  • -->DDOS PROTECTION
  • -->SERVER STATS
*High capacity processors: 4 core Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 processors at 3.4 GHz
*Fast drives: Intel solid state drives (SSDs) and multiple 15K SAS drives in RAID 10 on a hardware disk controller with 512 MB of battery-backed memory
*Error correcting code memory keeps your server stable by correcting single bit and detecting double bit memory errors.
WHAT CAN I SAY ELSE..... OTHERS SERVERS JUST DON'T GET IT!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1395421933][/DOUBLEPOST]BlackGear community is proud to launch is new server Monster. I hope you will join us soon :p

Last edited:

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated mcpc+, the issue we had is now fixed. And we got a new pike of players today :p

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorow, this sunday im working on the server. All help will be welcome. And im asking you to wrote me on website all issues, bugs or suggestions on website

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all for your suggestions and bugs reports. That gona help me to make a better server

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday, bank building and ATM have been set in server, interest distributed 1.01% per day for now

mousers

Jul 29, 2019
I personally love this server, owner works hard to make players happy, and runs rather smoothly. :)

zZtreamyy

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best FTB server I've played on so far. Errors and stuff gets fixed really quick and everyone is nice and does not hesitate to answer if you ask something :)
Keep it up! :D

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best FTB server I've played on so far. Errors and stuff gets fixed really quick and everyone is nice and does not hesitate to answer if you ask something :)
Keep it up! :D

Thanks for your good comment. Im still working hard on the server to get it perfect

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Remember guys you can win a FREE donator rank!!! Just log in and read the info on the server