Modular powersuits 1.6... Numina?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Awhile ago I started throwing together a modpack for 1.6.4, got to about 50 mods and stopped for Id cleanup and adding of required mods I missed. A few Id fixes later and forge informs me I need... Numina?
At first I had NO CLUE as to what it was, but I used to some google magic and figured out it was required by modular powersuits (I think)
Blah blah blah, I went to machinemuse's github and found the page for numina... And I have no idea what to install or anything. All I saw were random file extensions I didn't recognize and a few others.

So... In majorly confused on what to do next.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Numina is a "library" mod in the same vein as CodeChickenCore and PowerCrystalsCore. It should just be a .jar file that you download and put in your mods folder. There's not much to be confused about.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Numina is a "library" mod in the same vein as CodeChickenCore and PowerCrystalsCore. It should just be a .jar file that you download and put in your mods folder. There's not much to be confused about.
Thing is, I didn't see anything about it on the mps website.
... Could you possibly link me to it?

Deuca

Jul 29, 2019
I got the Latest Numina and my minecraft won't open, i hit play then it goes too the mojang logo then it just stays there, can anyone help with this problem?

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Make sure you're running the latest Java 1.7. Numina derps out if you're running 1.6.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Also: if you ever remove MPS remember to remove Numina as well. Took me ages to figure that out when I disabled MPS in DW20.

Also aslo isn't numina/MPS for 1.6.4 like one of the only mods that require java 1.7? (just curious if there were others.)

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Also: if you ever remove MPS remember to remove Numina as well. Took me ages to figure that out when I disabled MPS in DW20.

Also aslo isn't numina/MPS for 1.6.4 like one of the only mods that require java 1.7? (just curious if there were others.)
Well can't say "yes!" but from my experience as a server admin so far, it's the only mod that ever crashed where 1.7 wasn't present. So probably.