1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casual Server ModRealms - InfinityRealms | Premium Modded Network | Public | IP: infinity.modrealms.net [1.3.4]

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Rob_____, Feb 8, 2015.

1. theonlyteckit

theonlyteckit New Member

i am addicted to the server i love all the people <3

2. Wyrmberg

Wyrmberg New Member

InfinityRealms now sports an overhauled rewards system that makes spending time playing even more exciting and rewarding! Come on over and join us on this challenging and fun pack! :)

3. ROXASDanny

ROXASDanny Member

JOIN US! Experience this amazing modpack to its fullest on the ModRealms servers! Great community and kind staff! Join us on teamspeak ts3.yogrealms.net

What are you still doing here o_O JOIN NOW!

4. pir375

pir375 New Member

Guys if you are looking for a good server I cant recommend this one enough. We have a great community built up who are always willing to help others. Seriously you wont regret joining.

5. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

Updated post version:p

6. crazydude784

crazydude784 Member

bump bump tssss....!!

7. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

Thread moved!

8. tijl

tijl New Member

hey, my name is Krenkmenneken and i used to play on this infinity server, but i can't connect to the adress anymore :s the adress was: server.modrealms.net:255something

9. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

You must now connect to our bungeecord with infinity.modrealms.net
    There is no alternative IP.

10. tijl

tijl New Member

does that mean that all of my stuff is gone?

11. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

Not unless you played a very long time ago. Infinity has not reset recently.

12. tijl

tijl New Member

yep, lost all of it...

13. tijl

tijl New Member

is there any way of retrieving it or to play on the previous map?

14. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

No. What is your in-game name? How long ago did you play?

15. tijl

tijl New Member

krenkmenneken, it's been a while because i couldn't connect, but i can now

16. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

Well if you haven't been on for a considerable time its a possibility that your stuff has been lost although we don't reset the often and the last one was around 3-4 months ago.

17. tijl

tijl New Member

yeah, it's possible that it's been so long, kinda annoying, because someone gave me really good stuff back then

18. Bloodmorphed

Bloodmorphed Active Member

@Rob_____

I can't connect to your hub. I'm using FTB 1.10.1 as I connected with 1.3.4 what the topic said, so I tried and the server says I needed 1.10.1, now my connect timed out everytime, I'm going to try reinstalling it, but I doubt that will fix it.

19. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

This category and thread are very outdated, please see our up to date listing here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ser...k-24-7-pve-pvp-ip-infinity-modrealms-net.122/

Or alternatively see the server details on our own forums: http://modrealms.net/forums/index.php?threads/infinityrealms-server-information-updated-26-08-15.67/

Thanks!

20. Bloodmorphed

Bloodmorphed Active Member

Okay thanks. I did manage to get it to work though, cheers!