1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casual Server ModRealms - InfinityRealms | Premium Modded Network | Public | IP: infinity.modrealms.net [1.3.4]

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Rob_____, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Wyrmberg

Wyrmberg New Member

An appropriate spawn for a awesome pack! :D

2. StarLines

StarLines Member

how you doing rob ? :p

3. absolly

absolly New Member

what texture pack is that in the pictures?

4. mastercoach89

mastercoach89 New Member

Just thought I'd drop in and say; I started playing on the server a couple days ago. Friendly staff, plugins to help with anti griefing which is a relief when I come back to my stuff not being destroyed. Also there was a guy wanting to take someones stuff and was asking if he could if it wasn't protected. Needless to say the mod told the guy not to its frowned upon. I've really enjoyed my visit on the server and plan on coming back for many more playing hours :)

Vikanator likes this.
  5. Vikanator

Vikanator New Member

The pictures are with vanilla textures and SEUS-v10.1-Ultra-Motion-Blur.zip shaders.

6. Rob_____

Rob_____ Active Member

Super! Nice pics, Vik!

7. Wyrmberg

Wyrmberg New Member

Come on over and have a good time with us on infinity.modrealms.net! :)

8. StarLines

StarLines Member

oh hi wyrmberg o/

9. absolly

absolly New Member

anyone?

10. Vikanator

Vikanator New Member

11. absolly

absolly New Member

ok thanks

12. Wyrmberg

Wyrmberg New Member

13. Krazyfan1

Krazyfan1 New Member

are Werewolves allowed?
    if so... is there any way to become a low level (so its not overpowered) werewolf quickly?

Wyrmberg likes this.
  14. StarLines

StarLines Member

were wolfs are allowed. as for how to become one i don't know since i haven't used that mod yet :)

Wyrmberg and Krazyfan1 like this.
  15. pir375

pir375 New Member

As star has mentioned werewolves are allowed (Im assuming you mean witchery ones), but there is no 'public' ritual spot where you can just become a werewolf due to the nature of the ritual (The fact that there must be a player with 6 coven members to do the ritual) . However our community is quite generous and a fully fledged level 10 werewolf would probably be willing to infect you if you asked and there was one online. However you would still need to craft your own wolf altar to control it, but thats not too bad if you could skip the main ritual.

Krazyfan1 and Wyrmberg like this.
  16. DBArcAngel

DBArcAngel Active Member

17. StarLines

StarLines Member

thanks for giving the extra information i didn't know :p

18. absolly

absolly New Member

omg db such pervy profile pic xD

19. StarLines

StarLines Member

its just anime no big deal imo xD

20. absolly

absolly New Member

how many average players does this server have?