ModPack Sugestions section required...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapioiT

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

There is something I want the admin(s) to see, but anyone is welcomed to say his/her point of view.

For example, I want to provide you the fact that I tested your direwoolf20 modpack with some extra mods. I can give you an archive, via skype, containing all the mods I have added with the config files and so on, so you may possibly want to add them to a new modpack called "direwoolf30"... or "EreAgeWar" or something... FOR EXAMPLE, but I want to do this (an admin, please pm me your skype id).

In order to do that, you should make a new sticky thread so we can request adding some new mods to the existing modpacks.

Have fun!
SapioiT

SapioiT

Jul 29, 2019
Also, you should let us have one Personal Pack, with any mods we want, so we, the modpackers, can easily make modpacks...

GearSB

Jul 29, 2019
I was referring to the many, many, modpack threads that already exist, and would easily answer many, if possibly all, of their questions with but a few minutes of searching.

And everyone is new on this forum, seeing as it's only a few months old.

SapioiT

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... another problem: When I try making my own modpack to open with FTB, my only option is to use one of your modpacks as "avatar" for the content I use. For example, I now have 105 mods and I started from Direwolf20 v4 ... so ... Is there another way to use my custom modpack and I don't know about it?

GearSB

Jul 29, 2019
Le sigh.

Go to this thread.

Guidelines for Private Modpacks

Use the spreadsheet of permissions for most of the common mods on FTB, get permissions for anything not on that list, submit to the modpack team by PM, wait for approval, and bam.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
35d5n3.jpg

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
To anyone who is actually interested in a blank template modpack.
Slow has stated(don't ask me where) that we will not be doing this in order to not impinge on MultiMC. Go use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.