Modpack - Darkness Rising (CTM)

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
This type of map seems to baffle me, why are there so many people who can make good CTM maps? I am going to find out by making some of my own, and this is going to be the first map out of five in the series 'Unnatural Changes'. If there are people who can help me by making different suggestions for quests and different wool names, or even getting a developer access to the modpack to help build the entire map. (I do not have Lockdown on it right now, :p).

I will establish rules for the modpack when playing through it -
Rule 1. You can only use the items that are crafted with or are directly crafted from things found in Villages/Dungeons (the ones that you get the wool from, of course, to make things fair. ;) )
Rule 2. Do not craft the different wools for the Victory Monument (in the HQM book). Only use wool from the Fleecy Chests (taken name from Vechs and some other people).
Rule 3. You can craft the Iron/Gold/Diamond/Emerald blocks needed to complete part 1 of the Bonus Goals sections, but you can not break ones found in dungeons and turn them in.
Rule 4. No X-ray/Hax/Other cheats

Hopefully, you have some fun with this modpack when it gets released... because essentially I do not want an unfinished version of the CTM map to go around, because if it does, then updates would break them... hopefully they won't... unless bugs exist that end up causing me to have to redo the entire map...

[Presented by HeroGabe]