Private Pack ModLocked|ModLocked 1.0|Whitelist|1.7.10|Survival|R Rated (+18)|No Griefing/Raiding

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
A starting version of the modpack, it is designed for those players who hunger for mod completion in the ever growing situation of having too many modpacks to focus on, but this also offers an interesting twist: That when you complete a mod, when you can say that it can no longer offer any more progress to you, the whole playing community and the author get to add another mod to the modpack itself, getting a name in the hall of fame from the server as well. Become an active part of it!

This server's modpack is evolving and tailor-made for the community, yet it is only in its starting points, so it can only hold up to 5 people, including the author, in the server (since it would cost me money to actually get more and unless the modpack itself is successful I won't risk it). The server itself is set on difficulty 1, any tweaking of the difficulty will be reviewed after there's been some gameplay.

If the modpack proves to be successful, the hosting will get up to 32 people, so at least the modpack will be initially, if you will, somewhat intimate. :p To apply to the server, please reply within the thread with the following form:

Minecraft Username:
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?:
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?:

Any question regarding the modpack and the server can be asked within the thread as well.

Rules:
  • While PvP is enabled, fights are only allowed where both players have agreed beforehand to battle.
  • Respect your fellow players.
  • You are responsible for your own account. Anything that is done on your account will be viewed as done by you, and will be treated as such.
  • Any form of advertising is strictly prohibited.
  • If you are uncertain about a rule or situation you find yourself in, you should probably ask before you go ahead.
  • Not knowing the rules is never an excuse for your behaviour. It is your responsibility to make sure you know the rules of the server.
  • No kind of griefing is tolerated on this server.
Chat Rules:
  • Don't use excessive capitalization.
  • Don't spam.
  • Try to stay friendly and respectful in all situations.
  • Racism/sexism/derogatory slur in general will not be tolerated.
  • Keep the chat in English.
  • If a player is verbally harassing you - take screenshots. And don't reply in kind.
Griefing Rules:
  • Do not touch anything that doesn't belong to you.
  • Do not take items from any containers that do not belong to you, unless you have the permission from the owner.
  • Try and be mindful of the surface when gathering resources. Try to spare villages from any destruction, yet the contents from their chests are free to pillage. Any modification that wants to be done to the village is to be notified to the server owner.
Cheat Rules:
  • Cheating or exploiting bugs will get you a permban. Below is a list of some, not all, of the things that will get banned.
  • Fly mod.
  • X-ray mods/texture.
  • Duping.
  • Bug exploitation of any kind.
Server IP: 25.105.14.182
The key to download the pack is ModLockedCompletionist.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Minecraft Username: Tarzan1376
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?: none to pick. theres no major mods just 6 mods I can use and get stuff out of but AE2?
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?:yes

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Great_Sphinx
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?: Thaumcraft
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Le_Joueur
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?: How do I know when I've completed, say, IronChests (my primary choice)?
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?: Without any hesitation!

Mrtubzy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Mrtubzy456
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first? Probably bibliocraft and then onto other bigger mods
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?:yeah, I completely understand and agree with the rules

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Sabakugaara8
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?: Thaumcraft
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?: Yes

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:gukliuyk
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?:Railcraft assuming mods like JABBA and Ironchest has no apex of completion
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?: yes

maxtrax

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: maxtrax
Which of the mods will you aim to complete first?: Railcraft
Have you read & agree to follow the rules?: yes, and i do.