Mod Pack Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
At first there would be the biggest problem:
The Lack of Information.
As this mod is in the Beta none of the Moders(or not many) have updated their Forum Threads or Wikis(some dont even have one) which leaves the players with tons of items they dont even know what to do with.
For example Extra bees has a lot of new advanced machinery, some sort of Serums and the Templates which are either uncraftable or need a machine to create and the same goes for other mods.

I Don't know if the Admins or Modders are aware of some of the Problems this Pack has...
Concerning the Extra Bees Mod there are some items/machines that arent craftable + using the Bee Databank causes internal Server Errors. You cant craft it anyways but that is quite unfortunate.
One Example would also be the Templates.

Another thing is, that it seems you arent able to use Conductive Pipes from Buildcraft with Buildcraft Engines always.
It rarely works and i dont exactly know what triggers it. Another thing is that the Conductive pipes seem to lose like 90% of the Power even though the Machines are only 2 blocks away.(This is a minor problem as the Thermal Expansion adds an lossless solution to this).

For Industrialcraft the Lossless Mode for the Wrench doesnt seem to work.
Mystcraft Ages tend to Crash incredibly often once Instability or Meteors are in the play.

I hope i am not annoying someone with this but these are some Problems I encountered together with my Friends that were rather unfortunate.
If you read this far i thank you for that.

Greetings,
Kimogaku

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
For example Extra bees has a lot of new advanced machinery, some sort of Serums and the Templates which are either uncraftable or need a machine to create and the same goes for other mods
Still in the alpha/beta stages, very little actually works at the moment.
Another thing is, that it seems you arent able to use Conductive Pipes from Buildcraft with Buildcraft Engines always.
It rarely works and i dont exactly know what triggers it. Another thing is that the Conductive pipes seem to lose like 90% of the Power even though the Machines are only 2 blocks away.(This is a minor problem as the Thermal Expansion adds an lossless solution to this).
Also, still being worked on. There are still bugs being fixed.
For Industrialcraft the Lossless Mode for the Wrench doesnt seem to work.
Mystcraft Ages tend to Crash incredibly often once Instability or Meteors are in the play.
A known problem, being worked on. And Mystcraft crashes can be due to memory issues.
thank you
You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.