Mo'Creatures To a Server

HELPME123

Jul 29, 2019
I already have a feed the beast server and I have downloaded all the mods needed like Dr Zharks Mo'creatures, Custom Spawner and GuiAPI. I have put the Dr Zharks Mo'creatures and Custom Spawner into mods but I have no Idea where to put the GuiAPI. I have tried putting it in the mods folder and the config folder and neither work. ( BTW I am using the DireWolf mod pack, don't know if that makes a difference?). If you could help that would be Great.

LtNachos

Jul 29, 2019
ahh GuiApi is client side only you will have to install it into your own jar file "Oh, and even though it should be obvious since it's a gui mod, yes, this is client only. If you try and install this on a server it will crash."

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to mention for anyone else thinking of installing Mo Creatures, I installed:
  • GuiAPI in client coremods
  • Custom Mob Spawner and the Mo Creatures mod itself into both client and server mod folders
  • I did not have to change any item ids
It's all working fine for me so far (no lag issues yet; the creatures and menu appear in game)

(note you can also use "edit mod pack" in the launcher for the client if you prefer, but all it does is copy the mods in for you)

Edit: in case it matters or if people are having trouble with different versions, i'm on Minecraft 1.4.7, FTB Ultimate 1.01, using custom mob spawner 1.11, mo creatures 4.5.1, and GUI API 0.15.2-1.4.6.