Mobs doesnt drop Minium stones when killed by turtles

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Is this intended or is it a bug?
It ruined my plans atleast..

EDIT: I meant Shard of minium!

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
I believe they do drop minium when killed by turtles. If you are using a soul shard then you should know that soul shard mobs dont drop minium stones.

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, Thats the problem.
And cant find anything in the config files. Damn...
I sent a message to the mod creator and asked if he/she could make that toggleable in the config

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
I believe they do drop minium when killed by turtles. If you are using a soul shard then you should know that soul shard mobs dont drop minium stones.

I'm sure that soul-shard mobs did at least used to drop minium shards when killed by a player (but not turtles), as I have a barrel full of the things next to my mob tower - maybe this has changed?

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019

This is wrong on both counts.

Turtles are specifically and intentionally excluded from dropping shards when they kill something.

Soul shard spawned mobs do drop shards when killed by a player. This may be a bug.