Mob Farm Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
03f63b3770c6ab7084dd4a3945e5dbc4.png

That is how I have my autonomous activators setup. The mobs are pushed in between them.

Now I only need two of them to have Scythes in, however the problem is Lets say I have the scythes in the two top ones. After a certain amount of time (I have specified 300 seconds with SFM to pull and recharge them) I look and one scythe has close to full, lets say 65k RF and the other is most likely into its durability. Is there anyway to set this up to ensure the scythes are equally used, so after the timer they both are used equally, and not using there durability. If this is not possible with SFM how else could I pull the scythes out at low energy (10k~) and to charge them.

I probably didn't explain that very well... If you have problems understanding it, please ask

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Would be so much easier with something that does not get damaged. Like a Melee Turtle.

But I suppose you could set the AAs to work on redstone input and use a sequencer to alternate between which one is hitting. That should even out the durability.

Or you could use something that is able to filter items depending on charge. ME fuzzy devices is able to tell the difference between items of various damage values(but not sure if this counts with whatever you are using). But you should at least be able to use NBT values to detect a depleted item and remove it to be recharged. Loads of pipes/conduits/whatever should be capable of that.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
A melee turtle, I want to use a scythe due to its beheading factor. So Im guessing AE it is.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if so he could try to build a full obsidian scythe and tack on more obsidian for Unbreakable?

I've heard of other players making unbreakable TiC tools.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if so he could try to build a full obsidian scythe and tack on more obsidian for Unbreakable?

I've heard of other players making unbreakable TiC tools.

yes, it's possible to create unbreakable tier 2 tinker's tools, but it requires alot of obsidian and pretty much every modifier that adds extra modifier slots.
get your unbreaking upto level 10 and your tool will become unbreakable.

but how fast is your mob spawner? because if the spawner is not that fast you could always replace the scythes with ethereal swords from Extra Utilities, which are unbreakable aswell and can be enchanted.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Never thoguh about it, but with a Wireless charger from Ender IO will they maybe get charged in the inventory?

Reactions: Odovbold

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I currently do have etheric swords, but then the skulls are a lot rarer. I wanted to add two scythes (with 50% beheading chance), along with 3 etheric swords. Currently I have 5 etheric swords which can keep up. My farm is 4 powered spawners, running at full speed

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously I am sitting here wondering what he uses the skulls for..lol

Those pictures don't help me answer that -.-

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
What pack? Do you have EnderIO? If so I would use The Ender fully upgraded and a wireless charger nearby it will always stay at full power ;) It also has a good chance to behead.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
I always hoped it would, but sadly this does not work.
I got a bit rusty in MC, but wasn´t there a mod that allowed to make a inventory interface with a chest or something?
maybe this would work with the AA too and there with the tool counts as in inventory and there for charges with the wireless charger?
Or it just make your world crash :D

For netherstars! (Fortune 3 speed 3 quarry)
Legit. And we are in MC. So if you want to do something just because you can. it is Legit :) now, are you realy using this lot of Netherstars? Played MC for a time now and never ever get just 1 singel star :)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I got a bit rusty in MC, but wasn´t there a mod that allowed to make a inventory interface with a chest or something?
maybe this would work with the AA too and there with the tool counts as in inventory and there for charges with the wireless charger?
Or it just make your world crash :D

Legit. And we are in MC. So if you want to do something just because you can. it is Legit :) now, are you realy using this lot of Netherstars? Played MC for a time now and never ever get just 1 singel star :)

Well, netherstar generator. the speed 3 fortune 3 quarry uses ALOT of power.