Open Server ML_Minecraft | 1.7.10 | No Whitelist | 25 Slots | Biomes 'o' Plenty | Cauldron |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kyle Lee

Jul 29, 2019
Brief Intro:
ML_Minecraft is run for a Community Named Myrmidon Legion or ML for short. We are a family-friend server that nothing but good for the ML community and respect every player regardless of age, gender, or racism. We are using cauldron, thos who dont know who dont know what that is, it lets servers use plugins on a modded server that will only enhance the experience for the average day player. We also allow players to stream or record on our server.

Connections:
Minecraft: IP 198.50.157.142 Port 25989
TeamSpeak: IP 198.27.111.250 Port 10297
Or you can add myself on skype: how-are-you-doing1.

Rules:
No racism twords other players in chat
Be respectful to anyone and everyone in the server
No banned items
No griefing
No spamming, advertising, or harrassment

VPS Specs:
12 core
12 gigs of allocated RAM
Location Canada

Bug Report:
If you encounter a bug please do not abuse it and let one of the admins know of it. You can report the bugs strait to my email [email protected] or tell me through skype. if im not on be sure to tell someone on teamspeak.

Notes:
If you want to visit the Community's website heres the link http://myrmidon.org/home

Last edited: