Missing biomes in The Ultimate pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
So I was looking at the configs for the ultimate pack and I noticed many of the EBXL biomes were turned off by default. Not sure if this is a bug but if not this makes me really mad. First of all the mindcrack and direwolf packs which they are encouraging people to switch them have all the biomes enabled like intended, of course they will still have the ones already generated but they will of course need to generate new chunks for extra world gen, and those new chunks will be more boring. I understand lag is an issue for some people but those people can turn off the biomes they don't want themselves. They also didn't mention this anywhere. Which is stupid because I already started my world and all my favorite biomes aren't generating. I did fix it but now I have to go generate more stuff, and put up with the worldgen that slowpoke thinks everyone should have. Which makes me wonder, what other random stuff did they disable that I don't know about yet?

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019

Well I knew about that, and I didn't play mindcrack anyways. I'm talking about what stuff in the configs did he change

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't sure which one you played, no specification.

Well traincraft is a little different because its an actual mod. I compared the modlists first to see if anything was removed. But now apparently I have to compare all the configs as well