Minium Stone and AE Autocrafting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
Just something I discovered last night - minium stone recipes work great in the Molecular Assembler Chamber. You can even set up the recipes to make another minium stone, and it will automatically craft a new one when the one it was using breaks. That means with the right induction furnace and liquid transposer/magma crucible automation, you can one-click craft tesseracts. Beautiful.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Just something I discovered last night - minium stone recipes work great in the Molecular Assembler Chamber. You can even set up the recipes to make another minium stone, and it will automatically craft a new one when the one it was using breaks. That means with the right induction furnace and liquid transposer/magma crucible automation, you can one-click craft tesseracts. Beautiful.
AE is fuggin awesome ain't it:D Better than golems even. And I'm a big fan of golems. Now i just use them to power the AE setup.