Open Server MiningUnlimited [5.2.0][Open][PvP][BETA]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mroberts6

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, mroberts6 here and I am bringing you a brand new server for FTB called MiningUnlimited! You build anywhere and its a pvp server so don't get mad if your stuff is stolen from pvp. Of course I am the owner ;). The moderator of the server is JumJom. No mods are!

Server info:

Website: www.miningunlimited.us here you can find the forums, where you can meet up with players and stuff like that.

IP: ftb.miningunlimited.us
Ram: 4GB
Host: Minocity Hosting
Rules: No griefing, No cheating, no hacking or spamming. No Racism, No disrepescting players or staff, no gender discrimination , Keep swearing to a minimun, no asking for op, promotions or items, and no glitching out blocks
Spawn:
DnVUeuy.png

Disabled mods/items: Gravity Gun mod, Nukes, Industrial TNT, Canvas bags
Server Difficulty: Normal
Server is still in beta so there may be quite a bit of bugs.
*NOTE*: The only way to get to the twilight forest is the portal at spawn so dont complain if you cant make a portal.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to connect to server is it up? is it the right ip: mc.miningunlimited.us either way its not open atm.

Minerman_Scott

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should edit the /sethome command so people can have more homes
because the book things are banned :)

Exerpt

Jul 29, 2019
Despite the relatively lame forum post, the server runs smooth as butter. The moderator may seem new and inexperienced but the owner does a good job of keeping things going the way he intends.

My opinion:
- Chest protection must be removed
- Player Inventory protection must be removed
- minor Grief / Raid should be allowed (players can infiltrate to take the supplies they desire then leave)
- Faction or Team plugin should be implemented (So we know who are the good guys!)
- Server warps should be in more selective locations (nearest continent to X , Y , Z ) maybe 5k blocks away

also,
- Rules need to be more clearly defined, i was in a bit of a argument with the moderator and a player about killing his farm animals and not replacing them. This is just one example, out of the many that will come with players expecting a PVP oriented server.

For anyone looking for a new server, give it a chance. It is new and is getting better everyday

- Unbiased bob

mroberts6

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for ur opinion, im working on getting MyTown, kinda like factons and I have been planning to modify the rules for a while.

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here's my spin on what this server should turn into.

No PvP: Im sick and tired of all the DW20 Open Servers all becoming Towny PvP servers. I hate towny for one because its too big for its own good.

No Towny/MyTown/Faction: As stated above Towny is too complex for its own good if it was a Mod in the pack i would be fine with it. but no.

Unban Canvas Bags: Why the heck are they banned in the first place? Well there is that one dupe bug but if someone does the dupe bug we would know because they would have crap loads of stuff. so just ban anyone who does the dupe bug. Then people who actualy use Canvas Bags for their correct purpose still can use them.

Allow people to use Mystcraft Linking Books: This should be something from the getgo allow Linking books BUT NOT Descriptive Books.

And finaly Make the spawn not look god aweful: Seriously that thing looks like a 5 year old made it...

MCProtect

Jul 29, 2019
Make the spawn not look god aweful: Seriously that thing looks like a 5 year old made it...

Yeah, that single-color castle looks pretty stupid, to be honest. Blue squares aren't too royal, try a design or something, and a color that doesn't hurt peoples' eyes.