Minetweaker issue

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I want to remove some Extra Utils industrious-type recipes as well as add a Rotten Flesh to Leather recipe into my magic modpack. But apparently, I dont understand how Minetweaker code works.
Code:
# See the forum post for example and documentation.
version 2;
furnace.addRecipe(item.leather, item.rottenFlesh, 0.1);
recipes.remove(tile."extrautils:conveyor");
recipes.remove(tile."extrautils:enderThermicPump");
recipes.remove(<2527>);
recipes.remove(tile."extrautils:pipes");
recipes.remove(item."extrautils:nodeUpgrade);
recipes.remove(item."extrautils:scanner);

# Add your commands here
What's wrong with the code? In Development Console, it says "main.cfg:9 ) expected", but where do I put it?
By the way, when I entered /minetweaker name 2527 (id for Drum) it printed out "tile.null" so I used the actual id number.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
you've forgotten the quotes " at the end of nodeUpgrade and scanner, should be like the pipes line.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't Extra Utils let you disable individual items in its configs in the first place? *goes to check*

Yep, you can disable recipes from Extra Utils without having to bother with MineTweaker.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I've also discovered that MineTweaker does not work correctly on servers. Specifically I believe Linux servers. Reports errors in recipes that contain quotes or long ID names. Works perfectly on windows clients.

Since MineTweaker is currently undergoing an rewrite, I've abandoned my tweaks for now.