Whitelist Server MinecraftCreeps|MindCrack|WhiteList|Dedicated hosted Server|16gb

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Math

Jul 29, 2019
MinecraftCreeps-Logo1.png

IP: minecraftcreeps.com
Ventrilo: Ventrilo Information available in-game.
I am establishing a community of players with Admins, Mods, and tools to support a large population of players. This will be a top tier server when it comes to quality, performance, and players. If that is not what you are looking for please do not apply. This is a new server with new world and players.
Server Administration
Owner Math
Admins
Gnader
Dancalcstud
Coltblock
WildStarOrion

Player Commands
/help, /tell, /list, /seed, /me, /login, /register, /warp, /summon, /y, /n, /warp.point, /sethome, /home, /spawn, /back, /delhome, /mods, /colors, /lock, /unlock, /share, /unshare, /listregion, /listlock, /logoff, /setregion, /delregion
General Rules
  1. No Griefing
  2. Use common sense
  3. No Hack/Bug Exploits
  4. Be respectful of all members and their stuff
  5. Abide by the decisions of the Mods/Admins
  6. No Hacks or X-ray
  7. If you are banished there is no unbanishment
  8. Do not ruin the world, no pillars all over, cover up your quarries etc.
  9. by joining you agree to the rules
Disabled Mods & Recipes
  1. Moon Portals
  2. No others as of yet, we will be testing server stability and performance and making decisions as we find issues.
Server Specifications
Hexacore @ 3.3GHz
16GB DDR3 Memory
Managed Hosted in Datacenter
Number of users: We will start with 20 and go from there
Whitelist Application
You can submit an app @ MinecraftCreeps.com.

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
I have applied. It sounds great. I look forward to hopefully hearing back from someone.