"minecraft servers might be down. check @ help.mojang.com"

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNomeko

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have a big problem, whenever I try to run the launcher it said "minecraft servers might be down. [email protected]."
I try to delete the folder several times and reinstall the Feed The Beast but I still have this problem.
I uninstalled and reinstall Java too, but I always have this error.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

PS; Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
You are unable to reach the official Minecraft login servers. There is nothing the FTB team can do about that. It isn't a problem with the launcher. The only thing that you CAN do about the problem is to wait until the Mojang server guys fixes it.

1ManleyMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have a big problem, whenever I try to run the launcher it said "minecraft servers might be down. [email protected]."
I try to delete the folder several times and reinstall the Feed The Beast but I still have this problem.
I uninstalled and reinstall Java too, but I always have this error.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

PS; Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Your link opens up my email to send. Try this http://help.mojang.com/

abbywankenobi

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue! Have you found a solution yet? I've spent hours trying to figure this out!! >.<

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
To guess, assuming it works in vanilla, you've got some security software installed which includes a firewall and is preventing the launcher from accessing the internet. Some antivirus packages include firewall functionality.

abbywankenobi

Jul 29, 2019
Turned off my firewall, and I don't have an active anti virus pack running. I just do scans with malwarebytes.

abbywankenobi

Jul 29, 2019
I ended up doing a system restore because it seems that it had something to do with the computer. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling your network driver could work, I just found it easier to do a system restore to an earlier date.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
It started doing this to me as well about half an hour ago; it's just a thing, it's not an isolated incident, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah happened to a friend of mine as well something with the legacy login server being slow/rebooted according to the minecraft server status page
Just retry and if it keeps happening check http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ for the status of mc itself

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Poketube6681

Jul 29, 2019
Richmond VA
i'm having the same problem, but MC launches just fine! not FTB! it may be Norton (i'm uninstalling that crap in about a week) but if minecraft launches fine, then why not FTB? i don't get it.

CyberFox

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed the issue ! Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\ftblauncher and delete client token and login data ! After this, open your launcher and add you account ! This has fixed my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.