[Mindcrack pack v7] Client crash when joining a server (Only i crash, not the others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junaid

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope to find a solution, didnt find any for weeks!
I was working with the wand of equal trade and wand of excavation, when i crashed. Reopened Mindcrack, tried to rejoin and crashed as soon as i joined.

now whenever i join the server, i crash.

Mindcrack pack V7 1.4.6

Crash report(detailed):- http://pastebin.com/CKJWgjWQ

Console Report :- (after connecting to the server) http://pastebin.com/wvXzQfWP

Minecraft crash report:- http://pastebin.com/SWudziB3

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Damn pastebin is slow atm, trying to open the logs..........

EDIT, is see your still using java 6 64bit, maybe get java 7. Although this prob aint solving the issue. Searching atm if i can find something for jou.

EDIT 2:

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ur.c(SourceFile:84)
        at bce.a(RenderItem.java:312)
        at thaumcraft.client.GUITicker.renderWandTradeHud(GUITicker.java:297)
        at thaumcraft.client.GUITicker.tickEnd(GUITicker.java:83)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:138)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:372)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The error has something to do with the HUD of the wands, not sure what. Does the server start normally ? Can your friend join without problems?

If your friend can join, you might wanna make a backup of your minecraftname.dat file in your worldfolder on the server and delete the file. This will wipe your inventory and all player data and set your spawn on the original worldspawn.

Junaid

Jul 29, 2019
Damn pastebin is slow atm, trying to open the logs..........

EDIT, is see your still using java 6 64bit, maybe get java 7. Although this prob aint solving the issue. Searching atm if i can find something for jou.

EDIT 2:

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ur.c(SourceFile:84)
        at bce.a(RenderItem.java:312)
        at thaumcraft.client.GUITicker.renderWandTradeHud(GUITicker.java:297)
        at thaumcraft.client.GUITicker.tickEnd(GUITicker.java:83)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:138)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:372)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The error has something to do with the HUD of the wands, not sure what. Does the server start normally ? Can your friend join without problems?

If your friend can join, you might wanna make a backup of your minecraftname.dat file in your worldfolder on the server and delete the file. This will wipe your inventory and all player data and set your spawn on the original worldspawn.

Fixed, i was logged in and didnt touch the MC screen, so the HUD didnt load, and a spider killed me and i lost the wand and BAM, i can play again.

Sad thing i didnt find the ACTUAL solution, but thanks for replying!

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
then the deleting of the .dat file whould have fixed it aswell. Maybe test if you cheat in a new wand if it happens again (empty your inventory first just to be sure).

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Requesting that your player .dat file be deleted should fix any future errors like this.
Just ask the owner :)
This does clear your inventory and reset your player to spawn though

Junaid

Jul 29, 2019
Requesting that your player .dat file be deleted should fix any future errors like this.
Just ask the owner :)
This does clear your inventory and reset your player to spawn though

Or i can tell the owner to send someone to kill me.
that way i get to keep the items too, and all my player data stays intact (eg: spawnpoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.