Mindcrack pack and Voxel mod question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't find anything to answer my questions.

So... I have a world that I have been playing on for a few weeks.
It's survival world and single player. SSP.
After playing for a few weeks I began to think is the voxel mod even relevant for me playing a survival world like this.

So the questions is... Firstly, if I remove anything and everything voxel related will it impact on my world ?
And secondly, will I be missing out on something further down the road I may not have thought of ?

Resons for thinking of removing the Voxel mod:
Simply to reduce the amount of mods loading up each time I start the game. That's the only reason.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the difference in loading time if you remove them is not quite noticeable, at least for me.

But if you are not using them, might as well disable them instead of removing them, because you never know when you might play in a server, right?

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the difference in loading time if you remove them is not quite noticeable, at least for me.

But if you are not using them, might as well disable them instead of removing them, because you never know when you might play in a server, right?

You raise a valid point. And if the loading time is not noticable then disable it is then. cheers.