[Mindcrack] New advanced solar panel recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

estilen

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm, greetings ladies and gentlemen.

In the latest 8.2.0 update, recipe for the adv solar panel has changed. Now it requires irradiant or something plate, which requires an iridium ingot in it. I find it bit too difficult, but I don't want to turn off GregTech (Yeah, blame GT!). I looked through the config files, I've found nothing.

Is there a way to disable the expensive recipe? I know that adv solar panel config has an option to turn it off, but I did it, and it still requires a plate, which I think is a part from GregTech.

Sorry lads for my english, it's not my native language and I am often struggling while using it. :p

Sincerely, estilen.

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I'm pretty sure it was the guy who made the advanced solar mod who changed it, believing that advanced solars are pretty OP and should be harder to make for free power.

Unfortunately I dont think there is a way to change the recipe back, you could have a read of his page to see, but I was looking myself and I dont think so, as all changing solar back to "easy" mode does is remove the need for uranium in the higher tier sunnarium plates and hardened glass setup.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3291

Reactions: estilen
Status
Not open for further replies.