Mindcrack Long Fall Boot Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradisio

Jul 29, 2019
So I've never had this issue before... using the latest mindcrack. I have pretty much all the missing mods that the DW20 pack has added back in as well, as well as logistic and additional pipes. Up to date java. No crash issues.

So I run a server using my same config settings.... and I can't craft longfall boots (the individual boots before making a pair) on my server. They appear in the output when I try to craft, but if I try to take them... I can't... ingredients remain, tried various crafting methods, I can see it working, see it in NEI, but can't get it.

I have copied my configuration files back and forth... so it can't be a config conflict of the recipe... what else could cause this?

Thanks =3

Oh and yes, I can make them on single player oddly enough.

Annd.... I can cheat them in... so they exist and are functioning in some way but the recipe seems to be broken on the server... and I did a fresh install...

RabbitRan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this same problem. I also cannot craft solar panels, due to the same thing happening. It is very frustrating.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching DW20's videos with Hatt Films earlier today and they had a similar issue when trying to pull items out of the Project Table that DW had placed in there. One of the guys mentioned that Shift-Clicking the item let them pull it out, it might be worth trying that, if you haven't already.

Paradisio

Jul 29, 2019
I was watching DW20's videos with Hatt Films earlier today and they had a similar issue when trying to pull items out of the Project Table that DW had placed in there. One of the guys mentioned that Shift-Clicking the item let them pull it out, it might be worth trying that, if you haven't already.

I finally got up to the point on another server to try again... it went into my inventory and then after a few seconds it was gone again.

EDIT: Alright, it's a problem with the mod. The newest updated fixes the problem, hopefully it'll be in the next mod pack update.

Status
Not open for further replies.