Whitelist Server Mindcrack FTB| Whitelisted| Fan Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I am looking for a some people to join me on my whietlisted Mindcrack FTB server!
There aren't really any requirements other then having skype!

Server IP: aznstory.com:25566

Server Application:
1. In game Name:
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ):
3. Age:
4. How often do you play minecraft?
5. Why would you like to join?
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft.
======
I will Contact you via Skype ASAP if you're eligible to join the server, then we will go from there.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Not sure if you'll read this as the server IP doesn't seem to respond, and I'm the first to reply after 9 days, but worth a shot:

1). xXKellsterXx
2). toam5toam5toam5
3). 17
4). I used to play minecraft a lot, but I moved on modded minecraft such as tekkit in its early stages and have loved it ever since.
5). Mindcrack has always been my favourite modpack due to the fact it's very balanced and enjoyable, and hard to complete.
6). Of course, owned 2 servers of my own, so understand the frustration that griefers/thieves can cause
7). Yes
8). Railcraft, thermal expansion, building compact, interesting machines, and enjoying myself!

SleekBeek

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: SleekBeek
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): MCsleekbeek
3. Age: 16
4. How often do you play minecraft?: Everyday. I started playing the game in late 2010 or early 2011 and I loved it ever since. I then discovered FTB and I played a few singleplayer worlds and got extremely good at tons of the mods, but I really wanted to find a server to play on that was SMP and on my favorite FTB pack :), which is this one!.
5. Why would you like to join?: To meet new people, make new friends, and have fun with this modpack on a server with some people. I plan on being social and helping out with the community.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?: Of course. Other than FTB I have played vanilla, on that I have been on tons of SMP servers and I even attempted to create my own. I know the rules and I hate the people that don't care about them.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?: Yes, you can trust me. I'm not that kind of person and I can prove it.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft.: Building and mining. In FTB I'm very good at the tech mods and I love creating new machines and designing things with multiple uses, using the things I have.

mc_raven

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: mc_raven
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): glennlekve
3. Age: 19 half 24.04.1995
4. How often do you play minecraft? 3-4 days a week
5. Why would you like to join? i am a fan of Etho form minecrack and started playing ftb when he joined the crackpack server.. but i felt alone when i am playing so i want to join a server :)
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes i will ask before i thuch any thing..
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes i do.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. yes :)

wolfnite

Jul 29, 2019
1. wolfnit13
2. wolfnite13
3. 19
4. as often as I can I make youtube vids
5. im a big fan of the mindcrack server and I hope to be a grate minecraft youtuber like they are ..... and this is my first mod and I don't know what im doing lol XD
6.i hate griefers with a passion so that a yes! and YES!
7. yes I do.
8. redstone ....... that doesn't really help with this mod das it XD but im good at redstone because im a fast learner and problem solver and im ok at everything else.

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name:killer247n
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ):killer247n
3. Age:15
4. How often do you play Minecraft? anything i have after school
5. Why would you like to join? i would like to join because i hate playing Minecraft by myself
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?yes i will not grief other player thing because i would hate for my stuff to be damage
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes i under stand if i do any of those thing i will be removed
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. i rely don't get what your asking here

Combobander

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: combobander150
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): daniel-m-1999
3. Age: 15
4. How often do you play minecraft? Mostly
5. Why would you like to join? Been long time since played Minecrack need a join a new minecrack community + live stream viewers are hungry for the live streams
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I should be, was never banned and been staff on 6 servers before
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes, Of course.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. In regular Minecraft, Redstone. Minecrack, Working with pipes

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, if you're still interested in playing Mindcrack pm me, I've just set up my own, and I'm assuming this page is dead as the poster hasn't actually replied at all...

christmas_ducky

Jul 29, 2019
1. christmas_ducky
2. green.monkey61
3. 15
4. Just started playing again, might not be vey regular
5. I would like to join because minecraft is lonely on singleplayer
6. I see no point in griefing other players. Never been banned before
7. Yes of course
8. Buildng stuff

Minecraftboss18

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: Minecraftboss18 (I know its bad)
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): FTBAPPMCboss
3. Age: 15
4. How often do you play minecraft? 3-6 hours on weekends and 2-4 on week days
5. Why would you like to join? I want to play old school, new updates in these mods are exciting like these ones are
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yea
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Mostly the mechines and stuff like IC2 Thermal Expansion Forestry thaumcraft stuff like that
Thanks for reading my app I hope you consider

Last edited: