Whitelist Server Mindcrack FTB 8.3.2|Whitelist|1.5 GB RAM|10 Slots|(NEW)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Brendan9967

Jul 29, 2019
NOT ACCEPTING CHECK OUT DIREWOLF20 POST

Hello,
First I would like to start off with saying that I know many of you reading this were wanting to join the now previous server. I would like to say that the reason so many weren't accepted originally is because there were host issues on top of constant crashing. At that point I decided to scrap it. Although now all of the problems have been fixed and I thought that I'd give it another go. Although in order to gage enthusiasm for this server I will say that applications will only be accepted if sent via email to: [email protected] you can see this server will only be for a small group of people.(Start your application by saying hello in full capital letters, trust me.) Since this server is pure FTB with zero plugins I will be very strict about rule breaking. If you are accepted to join you will be whitelisted and I will meet you online and hopefully be able to converse with you over skype or some other form of communication.

I must note that this server will only become a reality if I get at least 5 decent applications to start.

I am a generally a very laid back kind of guy and the only reason you wouldn't be accepted is if your application included bad grammar and/or spelling, didn't meet the requirements, or didn't fill it out correctly. I ask that you give me your honest age because I will only accept people of the age of 13 generally but will make exceptions for well written applications.

You MUST be trustworthy because NOTHING is banned.

Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. No Stealing
  3. No Racism
  4. No Excessive PvP
  5. No Exploiting of Bugs
  6. Don't use Others Things Without Permission
  7. Don't tell People about Glitches/Bugs
  8. Do not kill the Ender Dragon without Owner's Expressed Permission
  9. Try and Limit Lag Causing Items i.e. Chunk Loaders, Quarries etc.
Copy and Fill Out:
Timezone:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype or Teamspeak:
A little about yourself:
Quick explanation of these mods and what you think of them; ThaumCraft ,BuildCraft, GregTech:
Experience with Mindcrack pack:
Playing Style(Survival, Industrial, etc.):
REMEMBER SEND TO MY EMAIL

Last edited:

DT_Darkness

Jul 29, 2019
It seems i cant Email you and so i started a Conversation with u
Nvm i know why u put .As next to the email so it wasnt a correct email
P.S you should change it

Last edited: