[MindCrack] Forestry Extra bees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecco

Jul 29, 2019
I has downloaded MindCrack 8.2.0 and My Friends server is 8.2.0.
When i try to log in, its just saying:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches
ID 4004 (ModID: Forestry, type extrabees.block.advGeneticMachine) is missing
ID 4003 (ModID: Forestry, type extrabees.block.geneticMachine) is missing
ID 4002 (ModID: Forestry, type extrabees.block.aparistMachine) is missing

You cannot connect to this server.

Please Help!!!

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Its a conflict between the client's version of extrabees, and the server's version. The way I fixed this for my server, was to replace the server's version with that of the clients. This will allows the user's to join the server without having to make any changes themselves.

Copy (CLIENT) MindCrack\minecraft\mods\extrabees
Paste (SERVER) mods\ (overwrite the file already there.)

Copy (CLIENT) \MindCrack\minecraft\config\forestry\extrabees (The entire folder)
Paste (SERVER) config\forestry (Overwrite all of the files.)

This is what I did for my server. This has allowed all of my users to access the server without them having to make any changes to their client version. (Though one of my Mac user's cannot play for more than 5-10 minutes before MC crashes, but he believes that is due to Java 7 incompatibility with Mac's.)

Seilaerion

Jul 29, 2019
(Though one of my Mac user's cannot play for more than 5-10 minutes before MC crashes, but he believes that is due to Java 7 incompatibility with Mac's.)

Have your mac user try adding the following into the java parameters field in the advanced options for the launcher:

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Increasing the amount of RAM allocated could help, too - but for most Mac users, adding that previous line seems to help with the crashing.

Edit: The number can be changed around, and there are other parameters that can be used too. Just giving a default suggestion that should fix or at least ease the problem if it's what I'm assuming it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.