Whitelist Server MINDCRACK 8.3.2 | Looking for a few players for survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

I started a new survival world a few days ago and setting up for bigger plans, I thought - why not do it with someone?
So I am looking for a few players. I will host the server and Hamachi will be needed to access it.
Also, voice chat option would be nice.

Peace!
Matu

PS! Playing right now, at least for 4-5 hours.

Reactions: ZachAttack1450

Calaport86

Jul 29, 2019
If there is space May I Join? I have Skype and Hamachi. Im 16 In Game name and SKype name Both Calaport86

Last edited:

Devtech223

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Devtech223
Age 15
i would love to be able to come and play with you guys
i would love to build a cool PVP map like the one Etho and BdoubleO built on the mindcrack server

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Halapeno02
Age 12 but i am mature
i would like very much to play on a mindcrack like server.

ChilledZach

Jul 29, 2019
i have experience in ftb
in game name chilledzach
would very much like to be on a private whitelist server

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
hey looking to join a server for some survival with other people, any chance i can join.i have skype.

zwbrown

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was joking for a whitelisted feed the beast server to play on, the last one I was on got shut down. :( so am up looking for more, I was hoping I join with this server, I am great at feed the beast, I have been playing for at least 5 months.

IGN: zwbrown
Why you should add me: Because I am youtuber and a redstoner, I love playing with other players, and hate griefers, but have a great humor! XD
Extras: I am staff on 3 other servers, and on 4 whitelisted minecraft servers, I have never been banned from a server and I am a red slime. [o.o]

I hope you accept my application. -zwbrown

ZachAttack1450

Jul 29, 2019
hey, my name is Zach, My in game name is ZachAttack1450, I would really like to join you on your server, i find feed the beast very fun and interesting, and i have a good understanding of it and ive played it a good amount. Im 17, and i would love to join your server. Thanks

SleekBeek

Jul 29, 2019
Name: James
IGN: SleekBeek
Reasoning: I really want to find the perfect, legit, mindcrack style server with no plugins, really make new friends and meet new people and take part in the server community. I'm sick of those generic public FTB servers that are just stale, I hope this will be the perfect server for me! I have a good understanding of FTB and I played it for a little over a year on modpacks like ultimate, mindcrack, and unleashed. My skype is MCsleekbeek, contact me if you accept me. :)

MartenPalu

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, right now I need one more person to the server, that is really good with computers. We are building a whole town and I need a central bank, ATM's, card payment in the supermarket and personal floppy drives that ask for a 4-digit pins.

Unbound1911

Jul 29, 2019
hello there i am 15, sadly i am not very good with computercraft computers but i would like to join your whitelisted server if u are accepting one person. i have been playing mc since beta and started playing ftb last year around this time. i would like to join your community and i have been starting the computercraft arts. Skype:noah.kelley34[DOUBLEPOST=1399338210][/DOUBLEPOST]my ign is EP1CXxSHOTZxX[DOUBLEPOST=1399338370][/DOUBLEPOST]hamachi ip? plz

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would love to join this server. It seems very friendly. Here's information:

IGN: PhilsGeneralTso
Style of play: I love gregtech and ic2. I love building all the machines to mass produce things.
Hours of play: minimum of 3 hours
Why you should add me: well I've been looking for a server for a couple months now and none of them look appealing. This one seems for sure! I am a nice guy that gets along with other people quite well!i hope to see you on the server soon! :)

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Illegalpizza12
Style of play:i love automation and cool looking spawns
Hours of play:Till Ball practice
Why you should add me:Well i have been playing this game MINECRAFT for years starting on xbox and eventuly migrating to the wonderful pc version and i have a ton of exsperience and i never fight with others and i am very freindly.

kacogg5

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join! my minecraft name is M1nerman57, and my skype is Kacogg5

Edit: forgot to say im 13. Also, i love redstone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
'll join if you looking for sombody still
IGN: divinejrjr
i have skype if needed or wanted
im 17 btw