Merry Christmas!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to wish everyone in the FTB community a (n early) Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone is able to enjoy the holidays with their friends, family, and/or loved ones! Although I may be a relatively new modder, I have been a part of this community basically from the get-go. I hope to see and be with all of you for the coming new-year, and for many years to come!

Enjoy the turkey!

pturkey12_1204051c.jpg

And for those of you that don't celebrate Christmas - Happy Chrismahoniquanzica! Have a good holidays all the same!

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
@Qazplm601 That is dark, but seems fitting. :)

Have a great Pre New Year seasonal holiday everyone. Yes, that includes Festivis, the festival for the rest of us.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a fun Christmas and get all the stuff you want.

<--- But please don't eat me!!!

You here by be pardoned. No Chickens will be harmed in the making of this gathering. Made to wear silly hats, maybe...

Reactions: Chaka

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
"What did you guys get for christmas? Well, I got a nice little hole in the wall"

No fair... The creepers keep running away from my base... They didn't give me anything. I even planted a nice Botania flower garden for them as a peace offering. I was told they favor the orange and black one most of all. Don't tell me I was mistaken? The Skeletons were so happy they were giving me free arrows all night.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
No fair... The creepers keep running away from my base... They didn't give me anything. I even planted a nice Botania flower garden for them as a peace offering. I was told they favor the orange and black one most of all. Don't tell me I was mistaken? The Skeletons were so happy they were giving me free arrows all night.
And there were some carolers singing with their lovely voices while knocking on my door...well sometimes they knock a bit too hard