Mekanism spotlight by Lindamarica

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
So as Linda was watching my youtube LP series, she noticed that I'm... rather bad at modded minecraft. Other than the staple mods that were around in 1.2.5, and some newer ones that really inspired me, I'm not so good :p
So she decided that she will make a few tutorials, spotlights if you will, for me. And at my request has made them public. Now Dire does have a spotlight for Mekanism, but to be quite honest I do prefer listening to Linda than to Dire (understandably so if you know the relationship between us :p )

This is the Mekanism spotlight by Lindamarica. I've asked her to do a Gregtech one too (because I suck hard at that) and she's thinking about it :p
enjoy :)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019

Could probably use a move to the community showcase or youtuber section, but whatever.

Glad to see that more lambertians are recording FTB YouTube videos.
yes I seriously just called you and linda lambertians deal with it

Wow, she sounds much different than I thought she would sound.

Reactions: whizzball1

Linda

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see that more lambertians are recording FTB YouTube videos.
yes I seriously just called you and linda lambertians deal with it
Well, I'm not quite a Lambertian yet :p
Wow, she sounds much different than I thought she would sound.
Oh...like is this a good or bad thing now? ;)

Man she's good.

The voice, the accent, everything spot on.

I'm jelly now :(.
Awwwwwwww

Is Linda Swedish?
Swedish is my first language, even though, yes, I am Finnish.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I was expecting something more along the lines of

Great video though. Somebody finally does a mod tutorial on Mekanism, after nobody else does and we all know everything there is to know about IC2.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Nice video... but Voice is only on the left audio.

Why don't you do videos?

"I probably sound like a crusty old man"

I remember the first thing I told seluna or whatever her name was when we heard her on Skype, "YOU SOUND OLD :D" I kind of feel bad about that.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't you do videos?

"I probably sound like a crusty old man"

I remember the first thing I told seluna or whatever her name was when we heard her on Skype, "YOU SOUND OLD :D" I kind of feel bad about that.

I've been mulling it over. I might do something when the live 1.5 or 1.6 FTB pack comes out.