Mekanism Gases in machines

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I am having fun progressing through mekanism and I am setting up the highest tier ore processing. I was wondering if there was any way to measure the amounts of gas inside machines (preferably with some redstone interface). I would like to do this so that if there is no sulfuric acid in the chemical dissolution chamber, ores automatically get sent to the Chemical Injection chamber instead. Is this possible?

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
dunno if a buildcraft gate can detect it, but it might be worth the try

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Mekanism has cc integration. Haven't used it before but it probably could...

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately buildcraft gates don't work. I used my method program to look at all of the CC methods available to mek machines and I didn't see anything obvious (mainly RF and item based methods).

It is not so much of a problem really. It turns out its not as hard to generate sulfuric acid as I anticipated and I have worked out a renewable way to get sulfur thanks to Mekanism and Magical crops.

P.S. Even though where I live we spell Sulphur with a ph instead of an f, I have become accustomed to spelling it, and so many other words, the American way. Oh well, ain't no thing.

Last edited:

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
A double negative and a nonexistent word. Good job, you're learning how to speak the American dialect of English.
I was deliberately quoting a character that I love from an American TV show I watched reasonably, uh-hm, I mean recently