Mechanical Titan Community created HQM tutorial quests

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
This is where the Minecraft and FTB community can have a hand it making quests for the Mechanical Titan modpack( http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-public-mechanicaltitan-pack.48404/ ). These can not just be any quests, they are meant to be quest themed about a particular mod in the mechanical titian modpack as a sort of early/beginning game tutorial to teach people that have never played that particular mod, how to start. you will be featured in the quest book.

To ease the process for myself follow this format
Which mod:
Quest text(this will be copied word for word):
Type of quest: detection, comsumption, deaths, kills, location, etc.:
Item, mob, or loaction(s):
Reward: still considering if i actually want these.
Additional Info(either a field i missed or something like that:

Last edited:
Reactions: darkraven87

Utopiaman

Jul 29, 2019
What about for achieving flight for a early/mid-game quest? where you learn how to set up and use mekanism jetpacks ; and a basic intro to learn how to make a thaumonomocon? just putting it out there

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
What about for achieving flight for a early/mid-game quest? where you learn how to set up and use mekanism jetpacks ; and a basic intro to learn how to make a thaumonomocon? just putting it out there

There never became enough grasp to do it but if you want to write a quest feel free

Last edited: