Me, Endermen-slayer, Hydra-rangaler,and the lord of the Ur-ghasts(and Thaumcraft 2 too)

notawallplan

Jul 29, 2019
I did not introduce myself did i?

By the way, my name is notawallplan and i have been in the modding community longer than i have been here, im (will be edited every birthday) 14 and need to learn the computer language of Java. I know that much about modding. Ive played more than just minecraft though,Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and Portal just to name a few.

Well thats it. seeya!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, welcome to the forums. We hope that the enderman-slayer hydra-rangaler and lord of the Ur-ghasts as well as thaumcraft two enjoy themselves here.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I did not introduce myself did i?

By the way, my name is notawallplan and i have been in the modding community longer than i have been here, im (will be edited every birthday) 14 and need to learn the computer language of Java. I know that much about modding. Ive played more than just minecraft though,Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and Portal just to name a few.

Well thats it. seeya!
Welcome to the forums. And I wouldn't bother editing it every birthday. This thread will be buried befor when ;)

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums, and happy birthday (birthday wishes will be here every birthday that you read this). You are a Thaumcraft tutu? I didn't even know there was a crafting recipe for that. Hope you have fun here and Happy Minecrafting!