Open Server Mchale's Chug and Pub|FTB Ultimate 1.0.1|Open|RPG-Style. Economy.Towny. Treasure!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Mchales Chug and Pub is and immersive FTB experience. We will offer optional RPG-style play with different tiered admin "towns" where treasure and admin shops can be found. The other admins and i have worked for weeks to make this server as stable, fun, and balanced as possible.

Server IP: 80.69.77.236

Server is in Semi-Beta. Many things could change in the next few weeks, Although the map probably will stay.

Disabled Mods / Banned Items:

• Quarries
  • Turtles
  • Gravity Gun
  • Portal Gun
  • Nukes
  • Wand of Excavation / Frost
  • Other Dupe Glitches/ griefing
  • Few others due to lag ( will change with server upgrades)
Difficulty Level: Normal

http://mchales.enjin.com/home (still under construction)
Plugins:
  • -iConomy
  • -Chestshop (for Admin shops only, use Trade-o-mats and Icredits for Trading)
  • -bPermissions(for permissions and ranking)
  • -Vote Reward Listener (Votifier- Not enabled yet, will be soon)
  • -Lockette(use with Griefprevention/towny to protect your stuff!!)
  • -GriefPrevention
  • -Dynmap(still working on it)
  • -LokiBlocker(handles banned items and Crafting)
  • -MoneyDrop(mobs drop economy money)
  • -TreasureChest(unique loot for individuals. respawning loot)
  • -PreciousStones(used for making dungeons and towns more immersive)
  • -Towny
  • -Worldedit
Rules:
  1. No griefing, spamming, or hacking. This will result in an instant ban.
  2. Raiding is allowed, but don't complain that you got raided; we have GriefProtection and Towny.
  3. Duping IS NOT allowed.
  4. Don't be disrespectful to other people.
  5. No advertising.
  6. Have fun!

Aka Gambit

Jul 29, 2019
Good Server, really enjoying it here and the staff seem quite nice and down to earth. Lag is kept to a minimum, and the towns at the start are quite a unique feature.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down For now. We had a fatal error occur in MCPC+ and i think towny and iconomy data could be corrupted. i will post again on here and the website with an update tomorrow.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. Installed the most recent version of MCPC+. I hope it resolves the issue.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
scratch that. Still having to tweak some issues. Everyone please bear with us as we are a brand new server, and like many others it takes a while to get issues ironed out.

Toxin_P1463

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for continuing to resolve server issues, you and your staff have made this one of my favorte servers ever. however, i still need help. before the server went down this time, i was on alone and managed to trap myself in the Twilight Forest.

Xantan0

Jul 29, 2019
you can still play until we update. Im still waiting for the owner of the server to finish his end of the work. all you have to do is change from the recommended version to 1.0.1.