[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Just an Update:
Working on v3, about a 99% chance I'm removing IDresolver if a few ideas I had don't work out. Also Looking into removing Millenaire if the errors don't subside, I don't think its worth the constant errors? Let me know what you guys think about that, I am more than willing to work things out with it tho. Also looking into a few other mods, just little things for the most part. Nothing to big.

Thanks for Reading Guys, and remember to comment on what you think!

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion: A launcher would be nice for this, but if you aren't able to do that, it's ok.
I hope you can do this! :D

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Suggestion: A launcher would be nice for this, but if you aren't able to do that, it's ok.
I hope you can do this! :D
I had an old beta launcher, but I could never figure out how to not redistribute the MC jar D: Sorry man.

To everyone else, I am still working on v3 outside work and school, just hold on a bit longer :)

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Update Time :D
v3 of the mod pack will be realsed later today :D! I will post a changle log when I upload it to the servers. Thanks for waiting guys, I have been really busy with school and work D:​

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
VERSION 3 OUT :D
Version 3 is out :) I am updating to v4 soon, but you all should download and convert your worlds. All the mods should be fine, except for a few.
Mods you may need to watch out for:
Darkhax's Mods
Atomics Mods (Iffy, just keep an eye out)
Soul Shards
Millenaire
All the other mods should be fine as I said :) Also, there is an error I need you guys to look for...it was reported a few posts up of an error with millionaire mod, hovering over some items while trading might crash your game! I haven't had time to test this version (much less get it out for you guys) so just keep that in mind. So have fun bug hunting! :D lol Let me know everything guys, and never assume an error is "just your pc" or something, REPORT IT HERE! Thanks for reading, keep an eye out for the server version tomorrow or Friday :) (I work a little tomorrow and Thursday D:)

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey man,
first time checking out your modpack. Works fine so far apart from crashing all the time with this error:
http://pastie.org/private/mem6n1pvdtswrxgknaqaw

Basically FancyGUI crashing the game I think. Do you have any fix for that?
Thanks for the report, but I need more information...The log is great, and yes it is fancyGUI causing a crash, but I need to know when and how you are either coming about it, or causing it. With-out you letting me know this, I cannot help you. If you are getting this everytime you start the game, just remove it, and I will look further into it when I am free.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
That happens when I open up the inventory
Ok, thanks for the info, for now just remove fancyGUI from the "minecraft.jar" tab from the multiMC instance. You might have to remove Friends overlay also in the "Mods" tab, but I'm un-sure. Just try it out and if it crashes, its prob that. I will look into this error more when I have extra time.

Chris92_de

Jul 29, 2019
That solved the problem, thank you. Is there a way to have fancyGUI without the crashes atm? Or do I have to wait for the next version?