Open Server ---Maxed Ultimate---|PvP World|PvE In Overworld||Apply For Banned Items|2GB|MCPC+|New IP!|Easy GT

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

7thfleet

Jul 29, 2019
IP:
107.178.98.212:25565
index.php

Welcome to Maxed Ultimate! Some of the things that set us apart are having an extremely fun PvP world, Created out of one biome: Twilight forest: Dark Forest, with the aspects charged and eternal storm. We have an economy, player shops,and an admin shop. PvP and Griefing are allowed only in the PvP world, which can be reached by going to the portals section at spawn. We have great and involved staff, and most of us are experienced moderators. One of the greatest things about Maxed Ultimate is how we handle banned items. We realize that some items can be very destructive, and can be used for griefing. However, we know that most of these items are very fun, so we allow you to apply for certain ones on the website. A few of us are also voxelsniper fans, so you may see some amazing terrain here and there. We hope to see you on!
AZVUnir.png

wTuC9LF.png

BdKzjgC.png

iEZxZuY.png
WAPW2Jx.png
Lc9SerS.png
lUBKlxf.png

Last edited:

zexalpowa1999

Jul 29, 2019
As staff on this server i say come on and play! our goal is to have atleast 5-10 people online at a time so what are you waiting for come on and JOIN!!!!:D

Reactions: 7thfleet

r3vy

Jul 29, 2019
Would help if you guys posted the server IP/Address....

and/or the website.

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys its "itzkaydo" i just wanna let you know im quiting the server, a chunk crashed and reset where a bunch of my stuff wasi ncluding my ME system so i pretty much lost everything, and im not starting new AGAIN so this is my farewell, bye

7thfleet

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys its "itzkaydo" i just wanna let you know im quiting the server, a chunk crashed and reset where a bunch of my stuff wasi ncluding my ME system so i pretty much lost everything, and im not starting new AGAIN so this is my farewell, bye

Want a refund? I've never heard of this happening.

Reactions: zexalpowa1999