Whitelist Server MapleCraft | DireWolf20 v5.3.2 | White-List | Bukkit-Forge | Plug-Ins |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
VcxgNZY.png
MapleCraft is a Direwolf20 pack server. Here we provide Bukkit Forge so that we can have plug-ins on our server. We welcome everyone, but you have to white-list to get on the server. We choose the best applicants to join the server so that no one can harm the people on the server. We provide the server with grief protection so that no one can come on a break your creations. We also have cheat protection so that no one can hack their way on the server. The server has no disabled items at the moment, and we want to keep it that way.
rnLjtb0.png
I.P Address: MapleCraftFTB.zapto.org
Port: 25565
Specs: 2GB RAM DDR4
Host: None, donations would help!
Slots: 20
Difficulty: Normal
pQHJ7HF.png
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- Minimal Cursing
- No Cheating
- No Duplicating
- No Ranting
- Minimal Caps
- Be Respectful
- Don't be annoying!
xyNtjAB.png
ORCvsiC.jpg
hG8UcSj.png
In-Game-Name:
Why do you want to join the server:
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack:
What is your age:
Can you follow the rules:
Do you plan on being active:
About me:
Anything you'd like to add:
og9fCch.png
If you want to donate, ask SilentTheif in-game.
Sorry, cannot link donation pages here. :(
This will help extremely with the server bill. You will be able to get massive bonuses in-game if you do!
Also, without donations, the server will be laggy. The goal is $50.00 a month, so if you could pitch in, it'd be great for the server.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Voodooroo2010
Why do you want to join the server: Looking for a new server to call home and to have fun on
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: Been playing DW20 pack since January
What is your age: 23
Can you follow the rules: Yes
Do you plan on being active: Yes 4-5 hrs a day
About me: Very helpful and always willing to help out someone else
Anything you'd like to add: I love pie :)

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: hockey25fan
Why do you want to join the server: I want to join this server because I wish to record for youtube. Also I'm sick of servers that people just grief on. I know this server will protect me and my belongings.
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have watched DW20's LP. I've played it myself in single player. I also am really used to most of the mods because I used to play the Mindcrack mod pack.
What is your age: 15
Can you follow the rules: yes, never have I been banned.
Do you plan on being active: I plan playing a solid 2-3 hours a day
About me: I play a lot of video games. I also play ice hockey.
Anything you'd like to add: I'm in the Central time zone (IL) I'm not sure if it will effect whatever the server is in.

Hope to see you soon

Zuhkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Marzbarz28
Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a community based direwolf pack server since playing on my server alone has lost its touch and i want to join a community of players, which i will be very active in and help the community as much as i possibly can
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have played with these mods for around 2~ish years now
What is your age: 15 (mature)
Can you follow the rules: Yeah, i cant stand Griefing or Stealing
Do you plan on being active: I play minecraft 4-6 hours everyday and i am very active in a community
About me: A Technical Minecrafter who has played since Alpha 1.2, likes to be in communities and likes to automate things and build with others
Anything you'd like to add: Not Much, mostly explained in the comments, I'm good with all the basic mods (Ic2, BC, RP) and would like to help out as much as possible

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Marzbarz28
Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a community based direwolf pack server since playing on my server alone has lost its touch and i want to join a community of players, which i will be very active in and help the community as much as i possibly can
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have played with these mods for around 2~ish years now
What is your age: 15 (mature)
Can you follow the rules: Yeah, i cant stand Griefing or Stealing
Do you plan on being active: I play minecraft 4-6 hours everyday and i am very active in a community
About me: A Technical Minecrafter who has played since Alpha 1.2 who is shy, likes to be in communities and likes to automate things and build with others
Anything you'd like to add: Not Much, mostly explained in the comments, I'm good with all the basic mods (Ic2, BC, RP) and would like to help out as much as possible
lol new member since: today :p

UmRyno

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Adevitt92
Why do you want to join the server: I actually prefer FTB over regular minecraft and would love to join a not so crowded server
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have played on direwolf pack since 1.4.2
What is your age: 18
Can you follow the rules: Yes
Do you plan on being active: probably 5 days a week in the summer about 6 hours a day
About me: My name is ryan, i play baseball and im actually number 6 college prospect going in to college. And i love minecraft
Anything you'd like to add: Im fun, active, friendly, and a hard worker. You won't regret white listing me
Also i just made this account because i cannot remember my password

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: surrealnivana
Why do you want to join the server: The server I used to be on shut down due to funding issues
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I know how to do anything direwolf has shown except programing turtles/computers.
What is your age: 23
Can you follow the rules: Sure can
Do you plan on being active: More than likely
About me: I work at safeway, It sucks. Stay in school kids
Anything you'd like to add: I'm easy to get along with and don't mind helping if asked.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Will be accepting/denying applications later. For now, applications are on hold, if you have any questions, PM me.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Diam0ndArrow
Why do you want to join the server: I have lots of free time on my hand since summer is coming up. I've been playing on another Direwolf20 server but it's offline too often so I'm on a hunt for a better Direwolf20 server.
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I only played the Direwolf20 pack since a month ago, so I'm still considered a noob. But with 4 hours a day for the past month, so I know most items in the pack.
What is your age: 13
Can you follow the rules: Of course
Do you plan on being active: Summers coming up so I plan on being VERY active!
About me: Even though I'm considered young, I'm pretty mature and has common sense.
Anything you'd like to add: I would want to play on this server with a friend, if you accept me. I'll tell my friend to apply.

2bias22

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: 2bais22​
Why do you want to join the server: I want to teach a friend some mods, but I just haven't found any good servers to play on, because all the banned items and blocks.​
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have watched all Direwolf20 SSP since season 3 and SMP season 2. Now when the summer vacation starts next week I will have time to catch up with the SMP S5​
What is your age: 14​
Can you follow the rules: Yeah. Most of the servers I have been playing on, have ranked me.​
Do you plan on being active: My summer vacation is coming up, so I think I will be on the server at least 1 hour mostly every day.​
About me: I like to play modded Minecraft and watch YouTube videos, like Direwolf20 and Yogscast.​
Anything you'd like to add: I like to help other people.​

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: GhostFighter42
Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a good server for a while and this seems like a really nice server
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I have been playing for about a year and I have seen all of Dire's videos
What is your age: 15
Can you follow the rules: yup
Do you plan on being active: Yeah, I am planning on playing for most days durng the summer, and when school starts again I will play as much as I can (probably 3 days a week).
About me: I love playing modded minecraft with other people and I love the Yogscast, Direwolf20, and Hatfilms
Anything you'd like to add: I like to help people

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: carsontig3567
Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join a nice community server with good people where I can maybe even start a let's play
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I've played in it since the beginning, my favorite mods being Applied Energistics and Thermal Expansion.
What is your age: 14
Can you follow the rules: oh yes
Do you plan on being active: yes
About me: I'm more of a functional builder, but I also build aesthetic things
Anything you'd like to add:

pianoblock98

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: pianoblock98
Why do you want to join the server: I have heard about this server several times and I had noticed that it seemed like an awesome server so I'm pretty sure that I will LOVE it. Also, Co-Op is something that seems really fun.
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: Just started playing on the pack about two months ago but have LOTS of experience with other similar packs.
What is your age: I am 14.
Can you follow the rules: Yes, I will follow any rules that are set no matter what.
Do you plan on being active: I plan on getting on the server maybe three hours a day, but I also like to be outside in the summer when I'm not busy so it will depend on my schedule. But yes, I plan on being an active member.
About me: I would like to learn more detailed things about automation (like machine assembly lines), but I enjoy building aesthetic structures as well as some machines and gadgets. IC2, Buildcraft, and Applied Energistics are a few of my favorite mods in the pack.
Anything you'd like to add: I am quite new to servers so any help that I could get in-game would be wonderful. :)

Nooders

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:liujordan
Why do you want to join the server:On other servers i've been to, there is griefing, constant whining and dicks just making you have a bad day. I just want a small community where any griefing will be taken seriously and maturity is a must. I have played SSP but it gets lonely and boring after a while.
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: I've played tekkit when it came out and switched to FTB after watching the Yogscast play it. I've watched up to Ep 80 of Direwolf20's Lets Play Series Season 5. im good with anything but computercraft.
What is your age:15
Can you follow the rules: Who can't?
Do you plan on being active:Yes
About me: I live in Canada. I'm chinese but i don't have a noticeable accent so no one will have trouble understanding. i like making things look nice ie: no visable piping, wiring, etc..
Anything you'd like to add: i'm there when you need me *most of the time*

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: totte1015
Why do you want to join the server: I previosly played SP, but then I got lags, so i quitted it. But i still have that annoying urge to play FTB, so im joining a server instead :)
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: Episode 0-60 on Direwolf20's lets play, and i copied everything he did​
What is your age: 18​
Can you follow the rules: Well... The cursing may be hard... As long as no one fucks with me i wont curse​
Do you plan on being active: Depends on the players on the server!​
About me: Not much to say... Ask if you want to know something​
Anything you'd like to add: Yes, where is this server hosted?​

ScrooLoose

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Cyphas_Cain
Why do you want to join the server: Im looking for a place that i can build without greif. I want a community who helps not hinder.
How experienced are you with the DW20 Pack: Other than following all of DW20's LP's, i have played SP alot and am well versed in most of the mods. (Im working on my computercraft programming atm)
What is your age: 25
Can you follow the rules: Always (I've never been banned)
Do you plan on being active: Im a stay-at-home dad, and im addicted to MC, im always on.
About me: big time gamer, dad and walking talking libary.
Anything you'd like to add: If you need a builder, give me a call.