Map problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Aneliesse

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Map problem
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Trident
Modpack Version:
Recommended (1.0.0)
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
After downloading a map for Trident modpack it not show up in the game, and in save folder, inside the map appears only one file called "version".

Linkero

Jul 29, 2019
"A map" May I ask what map/where you obtained it? I haven't messed with Trident yet, but upon downloading the server, you will find a folder inside the zip called "TridentMap" Just copy/paste the folder to your saves directory and you should be good to go. If you follow this route, make sure "FTBTridentServer.zip" is equal to 208,952kb to make sure you downloaded successfully.

Linkero

Jul 29, 2019
Ahhh I see. I've done a bit of poking and prodding and unfortunately I am unable to help at this time. It seems that when the launcher is sending statistical stuff back to the FTB website, the website doesn't respond back to keep the installation going. I could be absolutely wrong, but that is my observation. That said, there is nothing I can do to help at the moment except to follow my previous post.