Magic world 2?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tabe

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Firstly, I didn't know where to put this thread. IF someone would, please point me to the right place.

To the main thing: I really like messing around with Magic in Minecraft but I would like a hardcore survival aspect too. I have recently played Blood n Bones and that is the most fun I've had in Minecraft ever. So Is it possible to add some form of that hardcore survival to Magic World 2? I mean stuff like, more and harder mobs, bosses, dimensions n stuff. I was thinking of adding DivineRPG but didn't kno the compability.

I have about 15 out of 100 knowledge in modding, thats why Im using modpacks. Im not asking you to do anything for me, I mean, I could just throw in a bunch of mob mods and see what happens, but if someone could save me the time and hassle, I would appriciate it.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If you want some tougher mobs, you could add in infernal mobs and special mobs. Zombie awareness seems to make the whole thing in general a bit more hardcore. Blood magic, Ars Magica 2 and Witchery all add in several bosses that range from tough mob to hard as nails. In terms of dimensions, the Spirit world in witchery is pretty tough as a nightmare, and the moo moo farm from Ars Magica 2 is fun to survive in.

It may be worth looking at the mods in Blood n Bones, finding out which ones add what you want, and adding them in

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
To replicate some of the more "hardcore" parts of BnB, try Spice of Life, Iguana Tweaks, Deadly World, Glenn's Gases, Hostile Worlds, Hunger Overhaul, Lycanite's Mobs, Special Mobs, and Zombie Awareness. You may have to fiddle with some ID's.

The download pages for all of the above mods can be reached through the BnB changelog page. Best of luck!

Tabe

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you guys for the help. I noticed that Lycanite's mobs was the "main" mod I was looking for. I installed a bunch of more mods and the world is now a nightmare to be in, just the way I like it :) Even at day there is stuff that wants to squash me and eat my brains. Oh boy.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I harbour a deep seething hatred of the cacodemon. I mean,wither IV? That's insane damage