Magic World 2 Server needs Builders for new Map!

Conyers0184

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, everyone!

I currently own a personal dedicated Magic World 2 server. It has Bukkit and some plugins, but I am soon going to make it public. I need some dedicated and talented builders to help make Spawn and maybe a city or two.

Innovative builders with a unique, Medieval style are desired. You'll have to show me your skill before I send you the IP/Port for the server. You'll be free to exercise creative license, but Myself and my Co-Owner have final say, tho we are very relaxed and amiable.

Before you apply, please ensure you undertand to the following:

• You are 15 Years old or Older
  • You have Skype
  • You understand that we're a Medieval/Magical style server
  • Your build style should reflect as such
  • Builders are not Staff/Admin
Tedium out of the way, we're looking for some excited builders! You'll get Creative/Op and first chance to be a Staff Member (Moderator or Admin) once we open to the public. Note that this is not a guarantee.

If you are interested, and want to apply, either post here (with Images, links, WorldEdit Schematic files, or MCSchematic database links), contact me on Skype at CONYERSGRUBE or send me an email to [email protected] explaining why you want to build for us and what you can offer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

In case you're curious about the server and the owners:

Server:

Varying versions of the server have been around since January 11th, 2011. It has always been a 24/7 dedicated server, although host providers have changed hands. I tend to host through a non-managed VPS, allowing me free reign over my own server, but this time I went with a Minecraft-specific host. We have 4 Gigs of RAM, which are pinpoint allocated to the server (as opposed to a VPS which has its RAM spread throughout actual computer processes). This means that, coupled with the SSDs on the server, we can host up to 100 players, even with the Magic World 2 mods and Bukkit plugins. So far we have not even touched 1 Gig of RAM on the server.

Owners:
I am a 30 Year-Old Sergeant in the US Army. I have been in for 11.5 years, deployed twice for a total of 27 months (15 Iraq/12 Afghan) and spent 12 months in Korea, served on 3 months of Funeral Detail, trained hundreds of soldiers and am an IT Professional and certified Web Master. I am used to managing people and systems. I am also the proud owner of a dedicated Minecraft/FTB/Magic World 2 server. I have played since the end of Alpha and have enjoyed every aspect of the game as it advances. Coupled with my military training, I am naturally easy to get along with and very relaxed. You have to be in my field or things get crazy! I am goofy and enjoy a drink every now and then.

Our co-owner is a mother of five and as such is adept at organization and management! She ensures things go as planned and move pieces to make sure it happens. She learns as quickly as she can read, and what she doesn't remember she immortalizes in ink, writing things down she feels she'll need to reference. She has been a Staff Member on my server for over a year, now, and has learned everything she needs to know about the game, advancing on to the Magic World 2 scene. Completely reliable and overly dedicated, she was a perfect fit for the Co-Owner position.